Asymmetrical Political/militant Conflict can take out the US and most western Nations - Page 2

--

November 8th, 2011  
Zultra

How? I want a end to corruption, lies, fraud, theft, bloodshed etc..

Unless of course you support all of those.
November 8th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultra
The elite bankers and globalists with there agenda to create a one world governmental and economic systems, and you are merely there pawns.

The people are waking up in this country, but more so in America with the Ron Paul support growing hugely.
The New World Order conspiracy theory here we go again

Quote:
There will be a time when the British army will have to fire on it's people, will you follow the order?
Beware of the little red laser dot
November 8th, 2011  
Seehund

Quote:
How? I want a end to corruption, lies, fraud, theft, bloodshed etc..

Unless of course you support all of those.
How wonderful, but how?
--
November 8th, 2011  
Zultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
The New World Order conspiracy theory – here we go again

Beware of the little red laser dot
Ain't a theory, for example, naught but a few years ago the elites where treating Gaddafi as a old friend, look what happened to him when he wanted gold for the Oil, they are eyeing up Iran now, NK will be after them (China has a Elitist bank the same as the Western nations), so I doubt it will do anything.

So you would shoot unarmed civilians, I bet you will enjoy shooting women and young children, so you take your orders just because you were told to, regardless of whether or not it's right.

The way to win is mass mis-recogniton of the Elites authority, they may shoot and beat you, but if you do not consent to them ruling you then you win and once the critical mass reaches the Million required (it's around half now) then it will kick off, mass non-consent to the Governments authority.
November 8th, 2011  
Zultra

Oh, btw, read this,

http://www.4shared.com/document/Zfla...overnance.html

No viruses, spam, bugs or anything, I screened it myself 4times when I uploaded it.
November 9th, 2011  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
The New World Order conspiracy theory here we go again

It's the Bildebergers it's always the Bildebergers.

Here's a guy that was real successful at fomenting widespread Revolution, as long as it was confined to an island.

November 9th, 2011  
Yossarian

MY EYES ARE OPENED!

These capitalist fascists elite secret society hawks in power every where are the biggest threat to mankind!!!!

I am now all for the cause!!!

Now let's occupy Wall Street!!!
November 9th, 2011  
Zultra

You think the Bilderbergers don't exist? Or are you so delusional that you believe they are not a problem.

I guess you must like the banks ripping you off, I see you are nothing but a useless brainwashed moron who deserves EVERYTHING thats coming, why do I even bother all of you are idiotic and Imperialistic, who see no wrong in invading soverign nations, many of you here are a disgrace.

Never has there been so many people ruled by so few.
November 9th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:
why do I even bother all of you are idiotic and Imperialistic
"No one here can love or understand me,
Oh, what hard luck stories they all hand me,
Make my bed and light the light,
I'll be home late tonight,
Blackbird bye bye".
November 9th, 2011  
BritinBritain