ASVAB

^^^ What he said, you wont find your scores online... not yet at least. Your recruiter will have that in your file though. If he doesn't, find a new recruiter.

Talk to your recurter or the Guidance department at your school might ahve them. Also your score is based on a 1-100 scale.

You will want to look at your GT (General Technology) score. The GT score will generally be used to determine what jobs you are eligible for.

You will want to look at your GT (General Technology) score. The GT score will generally be used to determine what jobs you are eligible for.

My GT scores (I think they were called 'line scores' at the time) showed that I would make an excellent grunt. ;)

My GT scores (I think they were called 'line scores' at the time) showed that I would make an excellent grunt. ;)

Yeah, line scores. What was your overall score and what were your line scores? Your recruiter should be able to tell you.

Mine was:
gray-chevron_down.gif
black-chevron_up.gif
Test Scores​

CLAS/ASGN TEST TYPE: DATE: GT/GCT: 0 SCORE: GT: 134 MM: 134 CL: 0 EL: 127 ARMY RADIO CODE SCORE: 0 DATE: AFQT FORM #: AFQT: 0 ELEC/DP TEST SCORE: 000 DATE: DLAB SCORE: 0 DATE:

AFQT was a 96 (been over 4 years since I took the ASVAB) and not sure what my CL score was either.

Last edited:
Overall was 95, can't remember my line scores, I have to retake the ASVAB in a week or there abouts so I can get into the Guard, I'll update you then.

I have merged all 11 threads that have to deal with the ASVAB. This should help out with any questions people might have on the ASVAB. Please remember to do a search before starting a new thread.

Doody

Back