ASVAB HELP!!!!!!!!!!

--

January 14th, 2013  
KS AUDIO

Topic: ASVAB HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Kim I am 30 years old, I have been trying to get in to the Army for a while now, But I am have problems passing the math on the test I have got books and flash cards. But I am having the problem of understanding and keeping the motivation up to do it every day. I try to get my family to help bu they are to busy. I would really like to see if there is someone on here that would be will to help me with the math and make it to were I can understand it more. I am motivated and willing to get it done.
January 14th, 2013  
Cne C

Welcome aboard and good luck.... it's so far for me
January 15th, 2013  
Sevens

Welcome aboard. Best of luck to you.
--
January 15th, 2013  
viper2007

Greetings and Welcome...

Best wishes to your quest, mate...
January 15th, 2013  
SGT G

Welcome to it. I am no math expert though. Basicaly I just C'd my way through that portion and hoped for the best, guess it turned out alright.
January 15th, 2013  
Team Infidel

welcome.....
January 16th, 2013  
muscogeemike

I was an Army Recruiter, although a long time ago. It was rare for an applicant to raise their ASVAB score by much, rare but not impossible.

It mostly depends on you, nobody can make a 30 year old study.

Good luck.
January 16th, 2013  
Sara

Welcome to the forum and good luck on the test. Study.
January 16th, 2013  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS AUDIO
Hi my name is Kim I am 30 years old, I have been trying to get in to the Army for a while now, But I am have problems passing the math on the test I have got books and flash cards. But I am having the problem of understanding and keeping the motivation up to do it every day. I try to get my family to help bu they are to busy. I would really like to see if there is someone on here that would be will to help me with the math and make it to were I can understand it more. I am motivated and willing to get it done.
Welcome to the forum, Kim.

Check if the local schools (High Schools, Community Colleges, etc) provide with evening courses in math. You need to find a math teacher who can explain the parts you don't understand and when you understand them, you will be motivated and practice math prior the test
January 30th, 2013  
mrwhatever

Topic: Math, difficult?

I don't remember the math being that difficult. Have you even taken the test yet? Or are you just doing pre-tests. I scored 120 and my math skills weren't all that great. And I was NAVY. Technical rates. The ARMY on the other hand, I really don't think you have much to worry about. In fact most guys I met along the way that were ARMY were more interested in a damn profile then the job at hand. CE2 Rizzio US NAVY Seabees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS AUDIO