Fox

M4 with grenade launcher.
October 10th, 2005  
systemlord

H&K G36

in this special case combined with the grenade launcher AG36
December 9th, 2005  
sven hassell

Sig 551 or FN SCAR with all the kit required for that op attached.Acog,Scope,grenade launcher,laser etc....
--
March 17th, 2007  
Chyllaxen

id take an Ak-47 Anyday of the week (especialy over a m16)
March 18th, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Assault Rifle do not exist. It is a poltical term that was created by anti-gun grabbers to scare non firearm owning people.
March 18th, 2007  
Chyllaxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Assault Rifle do not exist. It is a poltical term that was created by anti-gun grabbers to scare non firearm owning people.

DITTO!!!!!!!
March 18th, 2007  
major liability

Now that you give us a choice of chambering, I would very much like a Robinson Armament XCR in 6.5 Grendel with a 20" barrel and a Horus Vision Talon scope.
March 18th, 2007  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
What about STG44? The people called it first assault rifle in the world at that time....Wondering who called it first assault rifle? Hitler? Some bunch of Soviets? Americans? heh...
March 19th, 2007  
major liability

Well, Fox, if I recall correctly, it was designated MP44 until Hitler fired it. He then named it Sturmgewehr (Storm Rifle) for propoganda value which somehow got turned into the generic English term assault rifle, meaning an intermediate caliber rifle capable of full-automatic firing.

5.56, I think that Assault Rifles really can be classed separately from self-loading rifles and battle rifles.
August 18th, 2007  
LeEnfield

Well it is what you know and trust, me I would go for SA80 MK2.