Assassination of Hamas leader.

I have no objestion to Israel going after a terrorist, what I do take exception to is that they used faked British passports. This in turn makes ever British Passport holder a suspect when traveling abroad. I would like to see the British Government cut all diplomatic ties until this matter is sorted.

But it's not like Hamas will stop just because Israel takes no action.
And vice versa for that matter.

The trouble with Hamas is that they are a factional organization, they dont have a central command struction. So one group might have a cease fire with Isreal another might be planning something. I know of a group of Hamas that is pacifist.

The trouble is that both sides use violence committed by the other as an excuse NOT to negociate and then whine to the world have how much of a little victim they are.

The trouble is both sides opinion of peace is to get 100% of everything they want. Isreal wants to keep all the land they stole plus whatever extra they can snatch away, Hamas wants Isreal burnt to the ground.
Both are unwilling to comprosmise and neither position is grounds for a real peace deal.

LeeEnfield

Yup thats what I heard as well The Irish, German, and French governments are hopping mad about it as well. Apparently the IDs were stolen from foreign nationals living in Isreal.

Yeah I'm aware of how targeting these individuals does very little to change things, if at all. You'll know from my other posts.

The trouble with Hamas is that they are a factional organization, they dont have a central command struction. So one group might have a cease fire with Isreal another might be planning something. I know of a group of Hamas that is pacifist.

Could you supply any sources to support your statements?

Pacifists? You know of them, so should be easy to supply sources.

I reckoned that people would start to understand that endless and mindless violence isn't going to help. Both Rabin and Sharon earned their spurs in many wars and finally came to the conclusion that talking is the only solution. Too bad they both met their unfortunate ends. Perhaps some God/ deity is trying to give a signal: no peace here!

IMO if we're gonna deal effectively with terrorists, it means we have to go one step more extreme than them.

If we can't find them, I'm sure we can find their families.

If you were hiding out, planning your next terrorist job, and you found out the country you have been attacking found your little sister, you'll be more careless out of hate. Carelessness leads to mistakes. Thew wrong mistake toasts your mission and possibly you.

ETA- And if that doesn't work, vengence is a good excuse.

Last edited:
IMO if we're gonna deal effectively with terrorists, it means we have to go one step more extreme than them.

If we can't find them, I'm sure we can find their families.

*toggle sarcasm on*
Oh and while we're on it, how about genocide? Who needs them Palestinians anyway?
*toggle sarcasm off*

Oh my f**king GOD are you serious? And here I was, thinking those Terrorists were the bad guys...

Last edited:
Yeah sure. You got that right. Let's get their families.
Rape their daughters, kill their children. And torture their parents. Sure... why not?

I have no problem against that. My only condition is to execute the "soldiers" who do such things...
After all, we are civilized people and we are at war against those that hurt the innocent.

And then the question is "is it worth it?"

And I can see our countries already. We will have rapists and murderers wearing uniforms.

Maybe even giving them medals for that. What a nice society it will be.

And it will end terrorism... We will make peace with the terrorists. and we will treat them like equals. What? why not? They harm innocents, we harm innocents. Where is the difference?

No, seriously... Can you please stop speaking about defeat? No peace with criminals. We have to fight them whatever the cost... We have nothing better to do.

Could you supply any sources to support your statements?

Pacifists? You know of them, so should be easy to supply sources.

Didn't expect mmarsh to supply sources, not his style. Maybe he could tell us if the Hamas leader assassinated was a pacifist.:wink:

Yeah sure. You got that right. Let's get their families.
Rape their daughters, kill their children. And torture their parents. Sure... why not?

I have no problem against that. My only condition is to execute the "soldiers" who do such things...
After all, we are civilized people and we are at war against those that hurt the innocent.

And then the question is "is it worth it?"

And I can see our countries already. We will have rapists and murderers wearing uniforms.

Maybe even giving them medals for that. What a nice society it will be.

And it will end terrorism... We will make peace with the terrorists. and we will treat them like equals. What? why not? They harm innocents, we harm innocents. Where is the difference?

No, seriously... Can you please stop speaking about defeat? No peace with criminals. We have to fight them whatever the cost... We have nothing better to do.
Nope. We don't do the rape gig. Just pick'em off.

Didn't expect mmarsh to supply sources, not his style. Maybe he could tell us if the Hamas leader assassinated was a pacifist.:wink:
I'll bet his record of pacifism was at least as good af Benyamin Netanyahu, of just about any of the Israeli PMs to date with the exception of a few like Rabin. Do you think the free world should give Netanyahu an RDX enema?

Sorry but I have to say it. Something about an attractive women who can torture and kill is very sexy..... All of those women but 2 could do recon with me any day.

Back