ashes tour

bush musketeer

would be interested to know from those in the uk what you think are the chances of winning back the ashes from the aussie team? am hoping for a closer series then the last few. does england havve the bowlers to restrict aussie to enough runs that the brits batsmen can chase down?

the simple question is: will England finally win the ashes?

the answer: of course not :p :lol:

pfffffft, nonsense, the first one was 20/20 which doesn't count, its not reall cricket!!!! its just batting practice!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4103576.stm

you might as well just give us the ashes back and go home
iconbiggrin3an.gif

Unlucky lads, we never needed 2 send any1 below thorpe out against bangladesh in the tests and comfortably beat them. I dont know how, but you did the impossible, LOST against bangladesh!

Shadowalker said:
Unlucky lads, we never needed 2 send any1 below thorpe out against bangladesh in the tests and comfortably beat them. I dont know how, but you did the impossible, LOST against bangladesh!

Yeah theres a first, usually newbie nations get their first win and set all their records against us.

excuse me while i go and weep uncontrolably like a 2 year old girl in the corner :oops:

i watched a bit of it, we lacked any real intensity in our bowling

If bangladesh had been playing Zimbabwe then i would of expected them to win comfortably, but australia! world no1! Think there must be some problems inside the australian camp! i read symonds is being sent home, in british press says for drinking, is that what the aussie meadia say to?

from what iv heard he turned up to the gorund on game day still under the influence after a drinking session the night before. he was dropped from the game, no official word i dont think whether hes out of the series.
our bowling was pathetic. dizzy's bowled too short and kept looking for edge with is bs, if you want wickets, bowl at the stumps
shall be interesting to see how we go tonight!!

It all came down to bad captaincy. Australia had 5 wickets left but they still only ended up with 249. The fielding was crap and the bowling was all wrong.

great
iv just stopped watched, harmison is on a hat-trick, i refuse to watch the next ball
ricky ponting, you fool. its called blocking the ball.

despite a nice run rate ov around five, i dont think it is oging to be enough, the ground looks like its going to be great for batting and they are going to need to post a very high score
2/51 atm

dude seriously, dont get me started

aggression!!! thats what we need
hopefully now clarkey is in that will change, tho i would have hoped gilly got at least 50.
that Harmisons a nifty little bowler

EDIT:
ok, quick guess, how much will we make?
i rekon we need to get over 260, close to 280 to really give a challenge, your guys are on fire

lol, aggression is something you have never lacked before.
Yea harmison seems to be finding his form, has been lacking recently.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

another one
:cen:

:cen: :cen: :cen:

Back