ashes tour

take a look at his figures:
6 overs
4 wickets
17 runs

now thats good bowling!! (glares at harmison)

that last catch was a nice one

i hope mcgrath and dizy are on fire, they are going to need to be for this to even resemble a competitions

Its impressive, im hoping he stays in this kind of form for the tests. bet your not.
Your bowling was poor against bangladesh, think seeing what harmison is doing should fire them up

i can see it now: Mcgrath strides out to bat at the start of the 35th over after a terrible display by the batters. in a partnership that stuns themselves at everyone in the cricket world, mcgrath and gillespie combine to make 150 and take australia on to a competitive score!!!

oh, you were talking about firing their bowling up, right :lol:

6 an over from here on will make us 250 :cry: tho generally you try to make abt 100 in last 10 overs....... if you still have batsmen in :(

Lol, Mcgrath! Batting! do they go in the same sentence

249 wasnt enough against bangladesh, so think you need over 300 to be competitive!

Run rates dropped to below 4, so looking to make another 100runs at present!
Sorry to say this but i dont think your going to pass 200runs
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah well, we did have a chance, but clarke just went out.
nice partnership though, worth over 100 runs,
i still rekon around 250

the dude on that website is a funny bugger, my fav quote:
looks like Hussey is wearing the "nothing will tempt me" hat

well u didnt do too bad 252, gives u a chance. Depends on how ur bowlers do.
Think that bloke was right bout the hat

aussie lads, if you don`t want to win cricket matches why don`t you just give us the Ashes and go home and enjoy the summer :lol:

when hell freezes over, thats when you will get the ashes without a fight.remeber what they signify: the death of english cricket. uh ha, and who'se been winning them: us!!!

7-3 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip
fighting509qv.gif

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4122200.stm

man, the aussies bowling was absolutely pathetic today.
i HOPE the Poms win the ashes and i HOPE the whole aussie team get in a lot of trouble, thier attitude seems to be that they dont care, they lack aggression and the desire to win, or so it seems.
how in hell did they manage to let bangladesh make 250 not out? some "best team in the world" they are, lets hope our batsmen perform better than the bowlers

ashes

can see why symonds had a few drinks the night before considering how they have been playing in some of the games hehe. dizzy is having a shocking tour so far, we will still win the ashes though! wouldnt be surprised to see lee in instead of dizzy and warnie to coming back for the first test, wouldnt mind having hogg in as well but hard to say who would go out instead of him. a close 5- 0 seriers win to aussies with any luck :twisted:

Should we just call the series over now? Australia is obviously going to win. Sure we got out for 192 but that was in the morning where there was a lot of cloud cover. England were 7-92 in the afternoon where conditions were perfect for batters.

well now theyve gone and done it.

Australia only had 80 overs and 2 days left. had to rush it didnt they

Back