Artists

I was the best drawer/painter in the school all the way through elementry school and in grade 8. I sort of lost touch with painting and drawing. I spuppose i should get back to it sometime.

Trevor said:
I was the best drawer/painter in the school all the way through elementry school and in grade 8. I sort of lost touch with painting and drawing. I spuppose i should get back to it sometime.

I'd like to see your stuff if you do decide to try again. =D

I do a lot of digital art and web design. But I wiped my PC recently...
As soon as I install Photoshop again Ill put some work up!

Well I am not a artist but my wife is ....

LINK:

http://www.swagonline.net

Then go GALLERY SEARCH and her net-nick is Liberty she will update that gallery this week I belive. She has done alot of war illustrations back home over here but they are not represented in that gallery. :D

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

whoa!

Doc.S said:
Well I am not a artist but my wife is ....

LINK:

http://www.swagonline.net

Then go GALLERY SEARCH and her net-nick is Liberty she will update that gallery this week I belive. She has done alot of war illustrations back home over here but they are not represented in that gallery. :D

Cheers:
Doc.S

:shock: Does she take requests, man!? :D

Schwul wrote:

:shock: Does she take requests, man!? :D

Well she is frilance and it depends, right now she is busy but she has said that she will arrange a Pay-Pal accunt and let a friend create a web-site for her personal gallery in the end of december. Then she will be able to take requests she also says she would love to still do requests for free but there are so many of them so she needs new material and that shit costs *LOL* This week a request on a star ship will be send in to the gallery along with a comic stripe and some other stuff she been working on and then she will help a guy with a Star Wars online sourcebook. Then she is probably free to take requests again. If you want her mail or something just send me a PM. :D

Cheers:
Doc.S

I do a bit of work in photoshop. Maybe not the best you've ever seen...But it's what I do ^_^

Chrysler300Cyello.gif

Chrysler300Ccopy.jpg

Sultana_copy.jpg

Originals:
Chrysler300C.jpg

Torana_Concept_002.jpg

pimp_squeak said:
I do a bit of work in photoshop. Maybe not the best you've ever seen...But it's what I do ^_^

those are wicked awesome, man! I like the bling bling gold one! :D

Schwul said:
pimp_squeak said:

those are wicked awesome, man! I like the bling bling gold one! :D

Thanks ^_^ if you look at the back wheel itself it look like the top is tilted in + it doesn't totally match up with the tire. My dad liked it too ^_^

pimp, those edits are great!
Goes to show you how you can get an existing photo and change the paint scheme convincingly to give a misleading information.

Doc S. your wife's a great artist. :)

Just for you guys:
DSC01453.jpg

i did a couple pastel pieces, one of them a 1966 Shelby A/C Cobra, the other a Ferrari 360 Modena. i'm still looking for them though, my dad has them somewhere, he meant to get them framed but hasn't gotten around to it. i have a couple of abstract pieces that i have up on my walls now.

Back