Artillery Mechanic here

--

May 31st, 2004  
Skratch

Topic: Artillery Mechanic here

Just wanted to say hello.
Name is Mike, spent three years in the service all with HHS 2-18FA 212Brigade, would have stayed longer if I hadn't torn my knees and back up so badly. Loved every minute of it.
Been out 8 years now, worked driving over the road, towing semi's and most recently construction. I rolled a cement mixer a year ago trying not to kill a kid that ran a light in front of me. Since then I've been confined to the house trying to recover from a shattered leg and broken neck.
I've got 4 kids a wife of 9 years and will hopefully finish up my degree in Networking Managment this next year.

Just found the site this evening, but I'm sure I will find it informative and a great place to talk to others with a similar mindset.
May 31st, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, Skratch, good to have you. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
May 31st, 2004  
AFSteliga

Artillery, eh? Well...welcome to the Forums, and hope you have a quick recovery.
--
May 31st, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome, and i hope u recover soon
May 31st, 2004  
Redleg

Another Redleg, Great!

Welcome, I hope you'll be ok soon!
May 31st, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome...hope you'll recover soon. Later!
May 31st, 2004  
silent driller

Howdy doody! And I believe I've just realized what a redleg is! Arty!
May 31st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
And I believe I've just realized what a redleg is! Arty!
Hey, we got a live one here..
June 1st, 2004  
GUNNER

Hey, welcome, my husband is a mechanic in the canadian Army, and i'm in the Artilley, we always joke that i break the guns and he fixes them get well soon.

GUNNER
June 2nd, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome!