Artillery: The King of battle.... :)

sorry

sorry about that....thats what you get when you try to kill a fly with a 10kg hammer...Lebanon, what a stupid mistake...

HOOAH! 8)

To take and hold the ground, you must have Infantry
:biggun:
(and where would the Queen of Battle be without the King and the Engineers?)

Bad thing

Only bad thing about artillary is that what if tanks attack but u didn't see them coming. Or helocopters attck and desroy all. It is not likely, but it is possible. Be ready for the inevitable.

with army like Norway those selfproppeld artys wont work , because Norway cant give it much support.

o-oh

Snauhi wrote:
with army like Norway those selfproppeld artys wont work , because Norway cant give it much support

Ok,i hope you will be able to explain that, cause when admin sees this, were all gonna have to take cover....

Snauhi said:
with army like Norway those selfproppeld artys wont work , because Norway cant give it much support.

:lol: Ok :lol:

Care to explain??
(I guess you missed my Nickname, and didn't see the flag under my gear...)

Ok

Ok, i think i can take the risk(being a high poster and all) and mock the admin...Redleg, I know he maid you upset, but there is no need to post twice...

Ok, i think i can take the risk(being a high poster and all) and mock the admin...Redleg, I know he maid you upset, but there is no need to post twice...

:lol: ;) , Admin, please dont hurt me....

Redleg said:
Snauhi said:

:lol: Ok :lol:

Care to explain??
(I guess you missed my Nickname, and didn't see the flag under my gear...)

becuase if it will be some kind of combat there Norway fights some enemy with a airforce, the enemy air force would bomb arty. and how good AA defences does Norway have ??

lol

Well, if their AA is as serious as their art. seems to be, id say prettey damn serious. But, redleg, care to enlight us about Norways military?(size, equip., training, deployment and such) i know its of topic but still...

Here's some info about the Norwegian Defence.
http://www.mil.no/languages/english/start/

And about Air Defense:
We have NASAMS (Norwegian Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System) with AMRAAMS as our primary Air Defense.
Robot 70 (RB 70) as a more mobile system.
And a lot of different secondary Air Defense, example: CV90 Mech Inf vehicles (30mm), with very good AD capabilities.
http://www.haaland.info/norway/storm/index.html

Our defence forces are small, but we do constantly upgrade all branches with the best (affordable) equipment.
New Frigates to the Navy, Leopard 2 and Panzerhaubitse 2000 to the Army, one of the worlds best C2IS and much more have just arrived, or will arrive soon...

Back