Article: Gangs in the military

Of course the public would not stand for it.
Actually, the public would not stand for a great deal of solutions to a variety of problems.

Like health care? lol. Universal health care for the win :). I wouldn't mind Government run-health care.

Well, can upping the training requirements and heavier background checks on the recruiter and the recruit be two solutions to the gang activity in the US army? I know they are pretty minor, but can be effective or back-fire.

From my knowledge want to be gang bangers join mostly the Army. If herd of US soldiers dealing with the cartles from Mexico now.

Oh one time I seen a Army boy with his whole hand covered with tattoos. What kind of crap is that?

The US military should make a new branch, and have all of its leaders be Ex-Drill Sgt's and Special Forces. They would be given the ability to use physical punishment, and the unit would have very very strict policies. Take all of the people with felonies and sitting in Prison, that want to join and put them in the unit. The soldier would have to do 5 years or so with no bad behavior or else he would be sent back to jail. If however he would receive an honorable discharge from this unit, he would then be allowed to join the actual military and his felonies and record would be wiped clean at the enlistment into the real military.

It would be better than locking everyone up in jail, where they learn nothing. At least they would be rehabilitated and on the right path, and in a good career.

I knew of that when I served, and I separated in Dec. 1992. If you saw all the anti-white racism that was there, damn. You have the enemy in front of you only to find you cannot rely on the men behind you. If you're lucky they simply won't support you. Otherwise you have enemies on to fronts.
Pretty sad.

Yup. I came back in Jun 98 and had forgotten how bad it had been during my first time 89-90. Then I watched the film "Buffalo Soldiers" It was an exaggeration but not by much.

From my knowledge want to be gang bangers join mostly the Army. If herd of US soldiers dealing with the cartles from Mexico now.

Oh one time I seen a Army boy with his whole hand covered with tattoos. What kind of crap is that?

The Army loosened up it's policies on tattoos. Nothing more priceless then a pasty white kid from Maine showing up for basic with "THUG LIFE" tattooed on the side of his neck. :p
Not just limited to this side of the border, A friend originally from Matamoros was telling me that there was a fair number of Mexican spec ops types working for the cartels now. (similar to Spetsnaz working for the Russian Mafia, I guess)

Terrible.
So what exactly is the leadership doing to solve this?
HAHAHAHA! Nothing! When I was in there if you (being white) said one thing that was anti-Asian, anti-mexican, anti-black, anti-anything that ain't white, and you'd earn yourself an Article (IIRC Art. 15). But if you are other than white, can say anything you want about whites. The black NCOs hated everyone that's white, and the white NCOs weren't all that fond of the black NCOs.

But they did manage to work together.

HAHAHAHA! Nothing! When I was in there if you (being white) said one thing that was anti-Asian, anti-mexican, anti-black, anti-anything that ain't white, and you'd earn yourself an Article (IIRC Art. 15). But if you are other than white, can say anything you want about whites. The black NCOs hated everyone that's white, and the white NCOs weren't all that fond of the black NCOs.

But they did manage to work together.
Yup, I think everyone got a chuckle out of the EO classes.

A friend originally from Matamoros was telling me that there was a fair number of Mexican spec ops types working for the cartels now. (similar to Spetsnaz working for the Russian Mafia, I guess)

Los Zetas, the orginial organization was made up of Mexican SF and Airborne deserters who walked off with their hardware, they are more like hired guns.

Their standards have dropped and they now recruit heavily from other gangs Tango Blast and MS13 primarily and contract out their work. Only the shot callers and jefes have any actual bonafides anymore.

Apparenty Sinola, Pacifico and Juarez cartels have declared war on los zetas recently for being too big for their britches.

Your damn right 03usmc

Los zetas have an alliance with the prison gang tango blast (biggest texas prison gang) and recently herd their dealing with ms13 . Los zetas use them as their b****s lets put that way.

True true , los zetas have a messed up system. they steal luxury cars & trucks , also they robb poor ranchers by taking their land away. Kill people at cold blooded, kidnapped kids , woman, whatever crosses their way. Most of the cartels are aganist Los zetas for their stupid actions.

The Juarez cartel have recruited street gangs across the border ( El Paso , Tx ) . Also about 3 years ago I herd a story about they had recruited a former Marine at the time he was reserve infantry. I dont know what happen after , maybe he got his a$$ locked up.

But it is getting ugly down their.

Back