Army Warrant Officer question

captainhaggs

Im intending on going through the army WOFT (Warrant Officer Flight Training) program and am trying to organize my life prior to signing my contract and have a question for the knowledgeable posters of this forum. As far as i have read and been told, soldiers above the rank of E4 can earn the privilege of living out of the barracks with a girlfriend. I could not however figure out the specific rules that apply to warrant officers and their living situation during their helicopter training at Ft. Rucker.

If any of you are flight warrant officers (or any other warrant officers for that matter) i would greatly appreciate it if you would shed light on this question that I cannot seem to find the answers to.

Thanks again fellas

Girl Friend? Not while you're in WOCC probably not while your in IRWT maybe while you are in AGFT. As WOC and Student with no prior service you'll get told what to do. You really need to talk to a recruiter.

How do you become a warrant officer without prior service? :s
US Army Aviation Warrant Officer Flight Program does not require prior service you can be selected from civvie side. All other Warrant Billets require prior service.

Back