army troops training regarding the GENEVA CONVENTION rules.

MXspy

bpk.jpg

bpl.sized.jpg

bpm.jpg

bpn.jpg

bpo.jpg

bpp.jpg

bpq.jpg

bpr.jpg

bps.jpg

bpt.sized.jpg

bpu.sized.jpg

bpv.sized.jpg

bpw.jpg

bpx.sized.jpg

bpy.jpg

Army troops being instructed on the GENEVA CONVENTION RULES. In this case how to treat prisoners.

Italian Guy said:
Wow interesting pictures, MX. So these are Mexican Army troops right? Any idea of the training location?

The training took place in one of the training camps of the army in SAN MIGUEL DE LOS JAGUEYES, ESTADO DE MEXICO. ( CENTRAL MEXICO)

isn't it NOT Geneva Convention then? You know, in a war, who cares about Geneva Convention? I think they will try to take out the Medics first in a war!

Germans did it.

Japanese did it.

Chinese did it.

Vietnamese did it.

Snipers around the world did it and still do.

"One of the most potent combat multipliers in the world is the combat medic. A soldier is more likely to put his arse in harm's way if he knows there is a medic close by to save his sorry butt should something go wrong. And more combat medics have won the CMH than any other MOS. Welcome to your new world soldiers." - SSG Washington, 91B Ft Sam Houston, TX Feb' 88

I always paid for a round of drinks when I saw a medic at a bar and I still pay for a round of drinks when ever I see a medic at a bar. They put their asses above of the line every time. They saved me and a bunch of other troops. God Bless them all.

Well, in some country tactics, they would try to keep more soliders bogged down by numbers. Examplewould be shoting one man and letting many solider to cover him,in sucha scenerio, the enmy has less soliders to deal with.

Back