Army Reserve Interview

Well at least you made the first step, congrats. Assessment day will bean odd experience for you, as it was for everyone. ;)

Okay, sorry to revive this guys but I'm so excited, my Assesment is on the 27th. My Recruiter told me study up on everything, and that's exactly what I'm doing. :lol:

Bory said:
Okay, sorry to revive this guys but I'm so excited, my Assesment is on the 27th. My Recruiter told me study up on everything, and that's exactly what I'm doing. :lol:

Bory, what subjects excactly are you gong to study up on?? As far as I am aware you dont get tested on a particular subject.

Kilgore said:
He meant study up on what the army is about and what must he do in his particular corps.

Why?? They dont care as long as you read the info they sent you which is very limited anyway. And provided he passes the PFA and isnt class as a nutter then there should be no problem. The last part he will get taught when he has completed ARTC.

Thats true... all they ask is where may you be posted, what regiment you might be in, what tasks you might do ans so forth. They really ask crap about kapooka as well. But i agree, you don't need to know much to get through that. They might ask questions like if you think you are able to go to combat. Whats strange for me was they didn't ask much about that, knowing i do shooting as a sport.

My defence Recruiter told me to study up on everything I need to know about my job, bascic stuff like, standard weapons, what webbing and a hutchi is, the rank structure of the Army, Minister of Defence, CDF, CA, Length of training, employment training, Harrasment and Drugs Policy.

Bory said:
My defence Recruiter told me to study up on everything I need to know about my job, bascic stuff like, standard weapons, what webbing and a hutchi is, the rank structure of the Army, Minister of Defence, CDF, CA, Length of training, employment training, Harrasment and Drugs Policy.

Well, you recruiter needs a good kick up the bum as WPN's, how to put up a hootchie and bages of rank, lenght of IET courses and the normal induction subjects(drugs, sexual harrasment and so on) are all taught and tested at ARTC. Having prior knowledge on any of those subjects is not required at all.

You are not required to know who is the Minster of Defence or CDF, CA as you will have trouble knowing your instructors so he was putting crap in your head for no reason.

Yes I do know what I am saying as I have had experience in the past ref recruiting for the ADF.

Back