AN ARMY EXPERIMENT DONE IN THE 1950'S - Page 2

--
Boots

March 29th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

do you realize you're mean?
March 29th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

It's not mean. It's entertainment for those of use who aren't getting hit with paintballs or pepperballs. Now if you want real entertainment. Then you want "the inalienable right to an early coronary sitting at your desk while plotting to stab your boss in the back." (Hawkeye on MASH)
March 29th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
It's not mean. It's entertainment for those of use who aren't getting hit with paintballs or pepperballs.
I am with you on that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
do you realize you're mean?
No his not, its just your girly side showing
--
Boots
March 29th, 2005  
behemoth79

sigmund freud is turned in his grave after that experiment was done. very interesting though.
March 29th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

I am a girl!
Quote:
sigmund freud is turned in his grave after that experiment was done. very interesting though.
Freud was a behaviorist based on sex drives he wouldnt have cared it didnt invlove sex.
September 8th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSweetheart
I am a girl!
Quote:
Freud was a behaviorist based on sex drives he wouldnt have cared it didnt invlove sex.
You're right!
September 9th, 2005  
rotc boy

that kinda is true with high schoolers....
as a freshman sophmores and upperclassmen make fun of you, then when you're a sophmore you do the same thing that they did to you that made you feel like crap to the new fishies...