Army bases - Page 3

--

November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

FF and Marksman are cheering on Slobodan Milosevic.
I guess they should be happy he's being tried at the Hague where nothing will happen.
November 25th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
I guess they should be happy he's being tried at the Hague where nothing will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Do you have something against "Milo"? 8)
--
November 25th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
Do you have something against "Milo"?
Milo Djukanovic?
well he's a montenegroan,i really dont care about them,they are gonna separate.So,no, i dont have anything against milo
November 25th, 2004  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Quote:
Do you have something against "Milo"?
Milo Djukanovic?
well he's a montenegroan,i really dont care about them,they are gonna separate.So,no, i dont have anything against milo
I meant Slobodan.
November 25th, 2004  
Marksman

well if ur thinking about Him,u should call him Sloba not Milo
November 25th, 2004  
Locke

was milo the cat or the dog??

sorry for OT, was too good an opportunity to pass up
November 25th, 2004  
A Can of Man

That's exactly my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Quote:

Genocide ring a bell?
Ironic that it turned out he was killing the bad guys after all... just in a manner unacceptable to modern day standards.
No doubt with the killing of Theo Van Gogh, sympathy for Slobodan Milosevic will go up even higher than before.
I was in the middle of making a scenario for this in the game The Operational Art of War.
Scenario would have it that Serbia's been weakened by the UN and NATO when Milosevic is found guilty at the Hague for war crimes. Islamic groups start growing in power in Bosnia. Eventually war breaks out. That's a much simplified version of the scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpike
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Do you have something against "Milo"? 8)
November 25th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
I was in the middle of making a scenario for this in the game The Operational Art of War.
Scenario would have it that Serbia's been weakened by the UN and NATO when Milosevic is found guilty at the Hague for war crimes. Islamic groups start growing in power in Bosnia. Eventually war breaks out. That's a much simplified version of the scenario.
u'll gonna have to pass that ASAP hehe