Armenian doctors

Prapor

For the record, I was told this joke by an Armenian, so don't start accusing me of bigotry or whatever.

Hospital in Moscow. Hospital is new, expensive, in an upscale area. One of those 'elite' ones, for people who can afford it.

This typical Moscow rich girl walks in, all covered in jewellery, diamond earrings the size of a man's fists like they all wear; with her Gucci leather handbag, her Versace dress, her Prada shoes, her Chanel perfume, you get it. Oligarch's girlfriend, or maybe daughter.

So, she barges into the doctor's office, like they all do inevitably, sees a guy in a white coat, says

"You work here?"

One answers (strong Armenian accent)

"Well... yes, madam, what can I do for you?"

"There is something strange... I just cannot feel anything, you know, down there. I don't get any pleasure from sex anymore..."

"Alright, get undressed, lie down over there, we'll see what's wrong with you."

He touches her, down there, this way and that, then asks

"So, you still feel nothing, huh?"

"Nothing..."

"It's okay. Just hang on, let me call my colleague, he is more experienced with this. Hey, Artur, get in here!"

Another Armenian in a white coat comes in

"This lady cannot feel anything, sexually. Can you help her."

"Why, of course."

He also feels her up everywhere.

"How do you feel now, miss?"

"I still cannot feel anything..."

"Wow... You DO need the doctor..."

"Wait... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS????????!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, we are just painting the walls here..."

:lol:

Moral of the story: girls, do not trust Armenians. Those people would do anything for sex. Anything at all. :D

he he he...Love the Amernians... thumbs up!

They are good at it, bastards :D

One Armenian I know (one who told me this joke) flirts with my wife right in front of me, but, somehow in such a way that does not make me break his jaw... They are a nation of crafty Don Juans...

Back