Arkansas couple have their 17th child, say they want even more

phoenix80

Banned
Published Thursday August 2nd, 2007

LITTLE ROCK (AP) - An Arkansas couple had a baby daughter today - their 17th child and seventh girl.
And the pair say they're still not ready to give it a rest.
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar said in an interview that their daughter, Jennifer Danielle, was born at 10:01 a.m. at a hospital in Rogers, Arkansas.
Michelle, who's been pregnant for 126 months - or 10.5 years - of her life, said the couple would like to have more girls, since they love the ruffles and lace.
All the children - whose names start with the letter J - are taught at home.
The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost two years old.
The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable television's Discovery Health Network.
The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month.
Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's web page devoted to the Duggars is that a baby has been born in every month except June.

http://www.canadaeast.com/front/article/42276

This family kicks ass. They are not on welfare. They are not in ANY debt of any kind. And they have a pretty healthy group of kids. My hat is off to them. If we had more families like theirs, the world would be a better, albeit crowded, place.

As I've said in my poll topic...I think it's sad.

In my opinion the other kids are losing time with mom and dad.

Bah, in the interviews I saw the kids were all happy, healthy and had a very strong sense of right and wrong. All the things a parent would want for their little nose miners.

Back