The Argies are sabre rattling again.

Argies will always be Argies, same as Aussies, Kiwis, Poms, Yanks, Eyties, Jerries, Limeys, Paddy's, Taffys, Jocks, Cockneys and Scousers.

Is there a catchy nickname for us folks in the Great White North? I know CF calls me a :cens:er. But that can't stick. I may be one, but we're not all like that. ;)

Why can't it stick? :D

I have no idea! Maybe if and when we meet, you can greet me like this: "Hey, :cen:er! And I'll know it's you!

You'll likely be surrounded by HWM, no idea how I'll identify him. Tall, 280 pounds, that's all I remember! :D

WTF is a HATO?

HATO
6622238109_6d9518ecdb_z.jpg

Police
7457168302_17fae96612_z.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, done deliberately, that's why our car is black/yellow as opposed to blue/yellow and ours has "POLICE" all over it to confuse the public :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there a catchy nickname for us folks in the Great White North? I know CF calls me a :cens:er. But that can't stick. I may be one, but we're not all like that. ;)

Canucks, Canuckleheads, and Beavers

There are the ones without any nationality or ethnicity, they are normally known as "axxholes" they are all over and they appear in all configurations

I have no idea! Maybe if and when we meet, you can greet me like this: "Hey, :cen:er! And I'll know it's you!

You'll likely be surrounded by HWM, no idea how I'll identify him. Tall, 280 pounds, that's all I remember! :D

It'll be a pleasure to greet you in that manner. :D

How will you identify Highway Man? We'll be holding hands. :D Look for a shiny slap head and a big mouth. ;)

Back