Area 51?Yes I know.

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
This is one of the most touched questions in U.S. military history,for almost 55 years there has been conspiracy about this probably misunderstood military installation.Due to my knowledge,the U.S. military needed a secure place to test new Mikoyan aircraft,its said the the USSR's own KGB agents failed to infiltrate the first facility.The MIGs,witch where painted an chrome silver and only said to be flown during the hot part of the day in the Nevada desert to stump any potential onlookers into thinking that they where seeing an side effect of the sunlight hitting their eyes.The UFO thing was born ,and the flying disk?The USAF did experiment with disk shaped aircraft.Now this is the funny part,the Alien technology conspiracy was started by the guys at the RED WHITE and BLUE HQ,you know D.C.,in order to keep the people who lived in the area so focused on thinking the Facility was an alien research facility that they would forget and ignore the fact the the Cold war was just starting to get HOT.The arms race was on,now in modern times Ive found crap saying their where two 51s.One foreign aircraft research and one U.S. aircraft development.Also theres some places on the Internet saying that one of the facilities was shut down shortly after the cold war ended.Leaving the other facility in service.But in order to preserve confusion still keep the old one heavily guarded as though it was still in service.No believe what you want,but really what makes it so special today?I mean they say you'll be shot if you go any where near it.So!?I f you walk on the Pres.'s front lawn without permission you'll be shot!Run into your modern military base any where without a pass you'll be shot!Makes no sense,and now there is an increase of rumor about an Area 19,saying its what 51 used to be.Like its in the Midwest in the middle of nowhere and all under ground,leaving a small power shed above ground,I thought about this and looked at it and thought so?It looks like a power shed to me?If it is a major government facility its most likely and retired nuke underground testing facility,thats long abandon its true service,I mean don't we already have and underground nuclear testing facility?And this is an mis use of the conspiracy theory?

NOTE:I wrote this for entertainment mostly,don't think for an moment I'm a alien chaser cause I don't believe in that,don't think I made all this up cause I didn't,just added my opinion to the equation. I found most info and placed it into a plausible order to present this material.If you want to pull the,where you get this trick,please don't,I spent a day looking around the Internet for all this crap,and really don't send me any hate mail along the lines of what the (insert vulgar here)!!Cause you can find all kinds of things on the Internet on this topic.I'm justing how you guys think about this age old Military conspiracy stuff.I think its ,well you don't want me to speak my mind about this...Thanks if you reading all of this,and I don't mean any of this in a offensive way

Mode edit: 1) Please do not be afraid to use the spell checker before you post.
2) You are required to post sources of your information here on the forums. This is something you agreed to do when you registered.
3) If you have questions about the rules, PM me (DTop) or you can just read them for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Area-51 was some sort of alien base or anything, but I do believe Aliens exist, not necessarilly that they are visiting us, but they have to exist. There are literally billions of stars out there and if our sun is the only one with a planet capable of sustaining intelligent life then it is a big waste of space.

Also, I do tend to believe that aliens are watching us and possibly visiting our planet. Something happened at Roswell, something happened in Rendelsham Forest, and then there is the story that scared the hell out of me when I was little and I still find to be the most interesting, the Varginha incident. Are all these alien crash landings? I don't know, but something happened there that these government don't want us to know about.

Even though we don't know for sure how they got there, the fact is that people were present in the Americas before the first Europeans landed and some of these civilizations were in their own ways far more advanced than the Europeans, is it not possible that the same could be true but on a galactic scale?

I belive life on Earth is what some scienctist call ,a "Fluke".That life was just happened out of the blue.If its possible on Earth ,then its possible thats there are more galatic screw up planets out there with life on it.But what would some alein race far more advanced then us want to do with our dirty hot melting pot of a planet?Your guess is as good as mine.

But this is what I see on the subject,all those crashes?They may have been space debris,and the goverments dont want us knowing how close apocalispe comes every day,If man kind did they would freak out and over through laws and go crazy!And I think if there is life out there Mankind will survive long into the future ,send probes and find the life,then find out that something unexpected happens,that WE are the more advanced specis,and then we do what we do best,we find a reason to kill them.

Think about it,all the alien war movies gone wrong.

Nah, Star Trek made an episode like this where Earth turned out to be one of the most advanced and we apparently nuked another planet for no reason at all. ;)

Damien435 said:
Nah, Star Trek made an episode like this where Earth turned out to be one of the most advanced and we apparently nuked another planet for no reason at all. ;)
When did they nuke another planet?? I remember an episode of DS9 where Quark, his retarded brother and his son crashland in 1947 Roswell with mildly amusing consequences.

I think the alien thing was actually an Air Force guy going on a high-altitude balloon trip, dying and his face and eyes swelling up because of the low pressure. This probably spawned the big-eyed alien myth.

It would probably have to be a Voyager episode since that is about the only series I watched regularly.

Back to subject.

Of all these supposed landings, Rendelshem Forest seems to have the most credibility to me. Here you have a U.S. Air Force base filled with very competent, well trained witnesses, many of whom claim that there was in fact a UFO in the forest. Unlike other instances this one can not be written off due to mental instability of the witnesses, all the witnesses were military personel and if they were incompetent they would not have been in a position to witness these events.

However, I do believe that 97% of all "alien" sightings are due to natural reasons, like deer in headlights sort of thing, people just saw light reflecting off of animal eyes and assumed it was an alien. But I don't buy this "ball lighting" theory, it's just as ludicrous as people who suggest that the light in the sky the wise men followed to Bethlehem was a UFO. The trick is getting through the fat on both ends of the scale to get to the nice, juicy center.

Damien435 said:
It would probably have to be a Voyager episode since that is about the only series I watched regularly.
Oh was it that episode where they find a planet that's been nuclearly wasted because they trie to copy nuclear technology from an old space probe originating from earth, so some of them want to take it out on the Voyager crew in a predictable, voyagery plotline.
AussieNick said:
Every nation has their area 51 (well most anyway). I mean we've got the Woomera Prohibited Area and Pine Gap.
Woomera Prohibited Area sounds pretty wicked :). Don't think we got them in Germany :(. Well of course we have restricted military regions but none in which strange stuff is supposedly going on.

Last edited:
As far as I know Germany doesnt keep new weaponry secret for long periods of time,I mean In the Us for example,at airshows when a F117A Nighthawk shows up for display,you are not generally allowed to walk ,touch it ,behind the aircraft,nor take pictures.I guess the USAF pilots take enough pics.But when Germany introduced its revalutionary mobile artilery platform,that has a new faster reload system then all of mobile artilery pieces in the world,and also it did not take long for germany to introduce their new naval weapon,the almost supersonic torpedo,this weapon posse a threat to the most mighty submarine fleet in the world,witch still uses the now seeming obselt guided torpedos,The United States Navy Submarine Fleet,the only defence realy for the new hyper fast german torpedo,is maybe stealth,or nuke it out of the water ,but kill itself at the same time.Though I doubt it will happen,I mean the US and Germany arent on the first pic on the Allies list,but they are not on cold relations either,and havent been for years,I mean the earlier Abrams,and Challegers got their guns from German tank factories,now the Us just got permission to manufacture the gun for its tanks,but the Uk still uses German steel ,that should tell you something about Germany's exports!

the almost supersonic torpedo,this weapon posse a threat to the most mighty submarine fleet in the world,witch still uses the now seeming obselt guided torpedos,The United States Navy Submarine Fleet,the only defence realy for the new hyper fast german torpedo,is maybe stealth

The Russians and the United States both played with this in the 70s, turned out it really didnt work all that well, maybe the Germans made it better.

German armor is some of the best in the world,but its been awhile since the German Tanks groups have been battle tested.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Oh was it that episode where they find a planet that's been nuclearly wasted because they trie to copy nuclear technology from an old space probe originating from earth, so some of them want to take it out on the Voyager crew in a predictable, voyagery plotline.
Woomera Prohibited Area sounds pretty wicked :). Don't think we got them in Germany :(. Well of course we have restricted military regions but none in which strange stuff is supposedly going on.

Well about as cool as 127,000 square km of flat red desert can be. It's about the same size as England and is the worlds biggest testing area.
Woomera_SA_Launchpad_1960s.jpg

Sukio said:
As far as I know Germany doesnt keep new weaponry secret for long periods of time,I mean In the Us for example,at airshows when a F117A Nighthawk shows up for display,you are not generally allowed to walk ,touch it ,behind the aircraft,nor take pictures.I guess the USAF pilots take enough pics.But when Germany introduced its revalutionary mobile artilery platform,that has a new faster reload system then all of mobile artilery pieces in the world,and also it did not take long for germany to introduce their new naval weapon,the almost supersonic torpedo,this weapon posse a threat to the most mighty submarine fleet in the world,witch still uses the now seeming obselt guided torpedos,The United States Navy Submarine Fleet,the only defence realy for the new hyper fast german torpedo,is maybe stealth,or nuke it out of the water ,but kill itself at the same time.Though I doubt it will happen,I mean the US and Germany arent on the first pic on the Allies list,but they are not on cold relations either,and havent been for years,I mean the earlier Abrams,and Challegers got their guns from German tank factories,now the Us just got permission to manufacture the gun for its tanks,but the Uk still uses German steel ,that should tell you something about Germany's exports!
Cool I didn't know about this torpedo. Is the German mobile artillery you're speaking of the Panzerhaubitze 2000?
AussieNick said:
Well about as cool as 127,000 square km of flat red desert can be. It's about the same size as England and is the worlds biggest testing area.
Woomera_SA_Launchpad_1960s.jpg
Is that a British orbital launch rocket or an indigenous Australian one?

I believe that is actually a British one. We allow the launching of various allied nations experimental devices here (like the Scramjet tests)

Area 51 is/was this nations "Skunk Works", where just about every new breakthrough in flight technology was/is tested. From the flying wing to the B2 Bomber ... every new aircraft design has undergone extensive testing over the desert in the area designated as Area 51. Just try to get any closer than a very very long telescope distance from any portion of the facilities and see how quickly you will be intercepted, arrested, tried and sentenced for trespass of a restricted government facility. This is the one single facility in the United States where they are paranoid about trespassers. Access to the area is via aircraft ... I don't believe that there is any civilian road traffic allowed, other than pre-cleared trucking of supplies and repair parts.. You either fly in and out (or) you ride government provided buses to and from the facilities.

There have been very few stories about Area 51 that have had the blessings of the government and there won't be for the foreseeable future. This site is the "secretest" of the secret facilities - no other facility in the US has tighter security and that includes nuke sites.

Back