Area 51?Yes I know.

Area 51 is real, but there's nothing more interesting than some experimental airplanes and stealth jets.

If there was anything of interest on earth, Space faring aliens wouldn't bother negotiating for them, and would most likely just take it through force. It's faster, more efficient, and there is no need for learning our language, which may actually be impossible if their vocal systems are sufficiently different (which is almost certain, if their planet had even the slightest difference in it's geological and evolutionary history, the specieses that develop on their planet would be very different indeed.) If there was an termite mound blocking your way to a gold mine, would you befriend the termites or just kill those suckers and get the gold?

I rest my case.

Area 51 is real, but there's nothing more interesting than some experimental airplanes and stealth jets.

If there was anything of interest on earth, Space faring aliens wouldn't bother negotiating for them, and would most likely just take it through force. It's faster, more efficient, and there is no need for learning our language, which may actually be impossible if their vocal systems are sufficiently different (which is almost certain, if their planet had even the slightest difference in it's geological and evolutionary history, the specieses that develop on their planet would be very different indeed.) If there was an termite mound blocking your way to a gold mine, would you befriend the termites or just kill those suckers and get the gold?

I rest my case.

Unless the aliens really look like us and not little green mars men, and being way smarter than we are they go home to their planets and watch Blue Collar tv and laugh while they drink their version or Budweiser.
Or the worst case they come here kidnap a redneck like Larry the Cable guy, examine him and leave laughing hoping that smell isn't catching :)

Unless the aliens really look like us and not little green mars men, and being way smarter than we are they go home to their planets and watch Blue Collar tv and laugh while they drink their version or Budweiser.
Or the worst case they come here kidnap a redneck like Larry the Cable guy, examine him and leave laughing hoping that smell isn't catching :)
Fine, they'll steal all our DVDs, then blow up the earth, and take some humans away to throw space peanuts at in their zoos.

Why shouldn't there be any kind of hapitable planet in the wide galaxies that could contain intelligent lifeforms? Why shouldn't there be any intelligent creatures but us? Why shouldn't there be any aliens? Come, on there ought to be aliens. It's just naturally-born human arrogance that makes us assume that we're the most advanced creatures in space.

Why shouldn't there be any kind of hapitable planet in the wide galaxies that could contain intelligent lifeforms? Why shouldn't there be any intelligent creatures but us? Why shouldn't there be any aliens? Come, on there ought to be aliens. It's just naturally-born human arrogance that makes us assume that we're the most advanced creatures in space.
The new equation for determining the number of radio capable civilization says that we should have about 10 to 10,000 such civilizations in our galaxy, and only a fraction of these would be space-faring and only a fraction of those, if any at all, would be able to somehow cheat around the light-speed barrier. (Spacetime warp drive, Quantum entanglement drives, Quantum Tunneling, Quantum slipstream using drives, Worm hole generators, etc)

Too be honest, I wouldn't like if aliens were a smarter version of us humans. Humans are naturally greedy, and most likely they will try to conquer us. LOL it is a funny thought though.

Fine, they'll steal all our DVDs, then blow up the earth, and take some humans away to throw space peanuts at in their zoos.
They throw peanuts at me and I'll do liek a monkey, I'll throw feces back at them :)

Too be honest, I wouldn't like if aliens were a smarter version of us humans. Humans are naturally greedy, and most likely they will try to conquer us. LOL it is a funny thought though.

Well then you ain't gonna like it cause they flew half way across the galaxy to come here, how far have we gone? oh yea, the moon, I'd say anybody that can come from half way across is smarter than we are.

To defeat any alien invaders, all we have to do is clone some t-rexes and make them fly some F-14s.....The sheer awesomeness of that sight would make their heads explode.

All it would take to repel an alien invader, would be the sight of an ex-girlfriend in the morning, before she has had a chance to repair the night's ravage with her "walking-around" warpaint.

Egads ... the inhumanity of it.
487.gif
They wouldn't stand a chance.
larger085.gif
larger085.gif

To defeat any alien invaders, all we have to do is clone some t-rexes and make them fly some F-14s.....The sheer awesomeness of that sight would make their heads explode.

You my friend watch too much tv

All it would take to repel an alien invader, would be the sight of an ex-girlfriend in the morning, before she has had a chance to repair the night's ravage with her "walking-around" warpaint.

Egads ... the inhumanity of it.
487.gif
They wouldn't stand a chance.
larger085.gif
larger085.gif

That my good friend are just plain wrong, and yet so true
487.gif

Back