Area 51

View Poll Results :Do you think there are aliens at Area 51?
Yes 5 22.73%
No 12 54.55%
Will, your stupid 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

July 17th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Topic: Area 51

I personally think its just an Air Force base but, I've heard all the conspiracy theories and Alien stories, and it makes me think, what really goes on is Area 51?

Any Comments?
July 17th, 2005  
MontyB

Topic: Re: Area 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
I personally think its just an Air Force base but, I've heard all the conspiracy theories and Alien stories, and it makes me think, what really goes on is Area 51?

Any Comments?
I thought area 51 had been closed?.

PS no aliens there either, while I think it would be rather short sighted to say that we are alone in the universe I dont believe we have aliens frequenting our skies anally probing hillbillies and wildlife either.
July 17th, 2005  
AFSteliga

I wouldn't put the possiblity aside. However, it's highly improbable.
--
Boots
July 17th, 2005  
Kilgore

I think its possible. With so many sightings and such, something has to be from another world.
July 17th, 2005  
Redleg

Does Illegal Aliens count??
July 17th, 2005  
Whispering Death

ha ha ha redleg.

Dude, if we had some crazy alien shit in Area-51 like they've been saying for 50 years, we'd be using it right now in our millitary. Somehow I doubt that aliens fly their saucers off of gasoline... that kind of thing might prove just a tad bit useful at this time in history.

I don't even think that most of our highest tech research is at Area-51 anymore, I think at this point it's as much of a red herring as it is a research center. With all the area-51 attention I'd bet that our higest tech planes and such are somewhere more out of the way.
July 17th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Well who knows? Might be, after all, but who can say? There must be (or must have been) a secret AF base downthere, but as far as aliens, I think the autopsy was proved to be a fake wasn't it?
July 17th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Who voted "Will, your Stupid"!
July 17th, 2005  
LIBERTY

I voted "Will, your stupid." But I dont know, but I heard about the family seeing a UFO being chased by a squadron of CH-47s in the area around Area 51. This may be off topic but my girlfriend and I was talking about aliens when she said when she was living in Florida near NASA. Her and her family was outside watching a space shuttle land that night. But when they was waiting on it they say a bright light shot across the sky then suddenly stop and then shot upward out of sight. Then a few moments later they say a squadron of military aircraft chasing it.
July 17th, 2005  
ghost457

weird, anyways, i dont think there are aliens, but there is top secret research going on? i believe that that area is where all of our stealth aircraft were tested, and captured soviet equipment from the cold war, things of that sort, but no aliens