Area 51

Do you think there are aliens at Area 51?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Will, your stupid

• Total voters

FutureDevilDog

I personally think its just an Air Force base but, I've heard all the conspiracy theories and Alien stories, and it makes me think, what really goes on is Area 51?

Any Comments?
:salute2:

FutureDevilDog said:
I personally think its just an Air Force base but, I've heard all the conspiracy theories and Alien stories, and it makes me think, what really goes on is Area 51?

Any Comments?
:salute2:

I thought area 51 had been closed?.

PS no aliens there either, while I think it would be rather short sighted to say that we are alone in the universe I dont believe we have aliens frequenting our skies anally probing hillbillies and wildlife either.

ha ha ha redleg.

Dude, if we had some crazy alien shit in Area-51 like they've been saying for 50 years, we'd be using it right now in our millitary. Somehow I doubt that aliens fly their saucers off of gasoline... that kind of thing might prove just a tad bit useful at this time in history.

I don't even think that most of our highest tech research is at Area-51 anymore, I think at this point it's as much of a red herring as it is a research center. With all the area-51 attention I'd bet that our higest tech planes and such are somewhere more out of the way.

Well who knows? Might be, after all, but who can say? There must be (or must have been) a secret AF base downthere, but as far as aliens, I think the autopsy was proved to be a fake wasn't it?

:lol: I voted "Will, your stupid." But I dont know, but I heard about the family seeing a UFO being chased by a squadron of CH-47s in the area around Area 51. This may be off topic but my girlfriend and I was talking about aliens when she said when she was living in Florida near NASA. Her and her family was outside watching a space shuttle land that night. But when they was waiting on it they say a bright light shot across the sky then suddenly stop and then shot upward out of sight. Then a few moments later they say a squadron of military aircraft chasing it.

weird, anyways, i dont think there are aliens, but there is top secret research going on? i believe that that area is where all of our stealth aircraft were tested, and captured soviet equipment from the cold war, things of that sort, but no aliens

I answered it....now I'm scared. I think the FBI or something is going to come after me and silence me in the most horrible way possible! :shock:

Eeeee....Duct tape!!

I voted "Will, you're stupid" as well :lol:. Actaully saying that there aren't aliens there is narrow minded. There could be aliens at Area 51 or there may not be. May be we'll find out or maybe we won't. Only time will tell.

If there isn't anything going on there, how come the U.S. gov won't be open about what happens there. Just a thought.

Probably just a test facility, like DSTO in Aus. Just more famous.

As for **** probes, why is it that "alien kidnap survivors" always get anally probed. Are aliens not interested in any other oriface?

i think its a AFB testing site. there have been many ufo sightings out near area 51 that have been confirmed to be the F-117. i just think they got some crazy stuff in testing.

Back