archery

danthepirate

archery, it is one of my favorite pass times. I have, though, heard much conflict on whether it is a sport or something like an art. What do you think of this? Art or sport?

i see that you all agree with me, i think it is a sport as well, though you should read zen and the art of archery, it may change you mind. but it didnt change mine.

danthepirate said:
i see that you all agree with me, i think it is a sport as well, though you should read zen and the art of archery, it may change you mind. but it didnt change mine.

Next time you paint a picture, dance, or create a sculpture with a bow and arrow, give me a call.

Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:

Next time you paint a picture, dance, or create a sculpture with a bow and arrow, give me a call.

read the book (zen and the art of archery)

i still think it is a sport though

danthepirate said:
Desert_Eagle said:
danthepirate said:

read the book (zen and the art of archery)

i still think it is a sport though

I prefer rifle shooting anyways.

Back