archery

--

May 11th, 2005  
danthepirate

Topic: archery

archery, it is one of my favorite pass times. I have, though, heard much conflict on whether it is a sport or something like an art. What do you think of this? Art or sport?
May 11th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

A sport
May 12th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Definitly a sport.
--
May 12th, 2005  
fronzz

Absoutely ,positively a ........sport.
May 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

i see that you all agree with me, i think it is a sport as well, though you should read zen and the art of archery, it may change you mind. but it didnt change mine.
May 12th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepirate
i see that you all agree with me, i think it is a sport as well, though you should read zen and the art of archery, it may change you mind. but it didnt change mine.
Next time you paint a picture, dance, or create a sculpture with a bow and arrow, give me a call.
May 12th, 2005  
danthepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle
Quote:
Next time you paint a picture, dance, or create a sculpture with a bow and arrow, give me a call.
read the book (zen and the art of archery)

i still think it is a sport though
May 12th, 2005  
fronzz

atually i dont do much archery I just think that it is a sport.
May 13th, 2005  
Desert_Eagle

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Eagle
Quote:
read the book (zen and the art of archery)

i still think it is a sport though
I prefer rifle shooting anyways.