The arcade

Yay!

Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :cheers:

Now, Mind teaching me how to play? :lol:

Congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :cheers:

Now, Mind teaching me how to play? :lol:

Use the space bar to go to open sights - the crosshairs aren't accurate. Put the top of the post of the front sight right in the middle of the head for close shots, a little lower for longer shots. Watch your breathing and shoot at the bottom of the breath.

It's actually quite real.

I always found that you can take way too many hits in AA and keep on running. It should be a lot easier to drop opponents with center of mass shots... body armor or no.

I always found that you can take way too many hits in AA and keep on running. It should be a lot easier to drop opponents with center of mass shots... body armor or no.

That's not America's Army, hoss. AA is target shooting, vis-a-vis M-16 range qualifying. No one shoots back.

Use the space bar to go to open sights - the crosshairs aren't accurate. Put the top of the post of the front sight right in the middle of the head for close shots, a little lower for longer shots. Watch your breathing and shoot at the bottom of the breath.

It's actually quite real.

Really? Close range I assume we're talking 25 meters? What's the standard range setting at in the US military?

Really? Close range I assume we're talking 25 meters? What's the standard range setting at in the US military?

1/4 silhouette at 25 and 50 meters

1/2 silhouette at 75 and 100 meters

Full silhouette out to 300 meters

That's the Army's standard range parameters. You qualify with 40 rounds - 2 magazines with 20 rounds each (1 reload). You need 38 hits of 40 for expert.

Ah, alright.
We have ours at 100m, 200m and 250m.
The target at 100m is the size of a guy from the shoulder and up... that is, you see the shoulder part to where the arm and the body are separate.
200m, is a guy torso and up.
250m is also a guy torso and up.

20 rounds.
10 in the hole and 10 outside the hole.
First three shots in the hole must be fired with a gas mask on, and after the three shots you must take off your gas mask and resume firing without a break. So for your final gas mask shot, you have 10 seconds to fire at a target at 250m, take off your gas mask, aim and then fire at a target at 100m.
They give you time to cease fire, check your weapon, climb out and then reload for the next one...
Outside the hole is where you run two steps, slide into a prone position, take a shot, get back up, run back behind the line and repeat process for all ten rounds. 5 seconds for 100m and 200m. 10 seconds for 250m.
18/20 is expert.

Back