Arab Army - Page 3

--

November 11th, 2004  
SHERMAN

You guys dont know many muslims upfront, do you? the idea of a unified arab empire is what the arabs consider a utopia....they know its not likly to happen, and most dont want it to happen...
November 11th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asskicker
i am scared man. .. if arabians united, they control over half of oil in the world,

other big nations will just bow down to them, cuz they cant survive without oil

hope they never get united
Just follow a meeting at the Arab League of nations and you'll see that a united Arabia would never happen. The only thing the Arab League can agree on is a hatred for the US and Israel. Although the Kuwaiti delegation has walked out on a few meetings because of the anti US rhetoric after Operation Iraqi Freedom
November 11th, 2004  
Brotchador

I think that the Israelis are better motivated that the Arabs in their fight, An Israeli was quoted that "The first war we loose would be our last" surrounded by sworn enemies, lacking in manpower, they have no choice but to improvise, adapt, TRAIN hard, and survive.
--
November 11th, 2004  
SHERMAN

that may be, but we are discussing arab armies.
November 11th, 2004  
Kane

Surprisingly, Saudi Arabia now acquired up to date export versions of U.S. Military Equipment. I was driving down on the loading dock in Brooklyn and found M-1A1, Paladin, and several Hummvees lined neatly down the aisle. At first I thought the shipment is going off to U.S. troops in Iraq, but as I checked the port destination: Saudi Arabia and sold to the Saudi Armed Forces.

Second, Flying Frog, please recognize the Saudi's efforts in their current training. They are already been proving to be a well-trained and well-equipped military.
November 11th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well, exactly how much of the Saudi army is well-equipped and well-trained? It's not like they've had a recent war on which to judge them..
November 11th, 2004  
Kane

Oh com'on now! Ask the U.S. Advisors! A well-equipped and well-trained Army doesn't necessarily mean they have to go to war you know!
November 11th, 2004  
Asskicker

to me, arabians, especially country like Saudi, have the ability to get a strong army,
they got so much money man....they can really buy a lot stuff from other country

but i dont think they can produce a lot good weapons themselves, i never heard any arabian country got some sort of super good weapons
November 11th, 2004  
Kane

They will if they form a strong Indeginious Production Plants plus forming plenty of IT technology firms.

Remember the Elite Corps. of Jannisaries during the Ottoman Empire?
November 11th, 2004  
Asskicker

a....but it takes years to develop a strong military industry, isn't it?
and other countries are also improving their military tech

it may take years to Arabians to get some sort of first -rate troops even though they got a lot money