April Fool's Day Hoaxes Anyone??

lol

The weatherman for the top news channel in Israel went on the air reporting that a storm of "gold-meteors" is goin to land on this town...all the residents were out with buckets..... :lol:

I got my daughter really good. I had a letter sent to her from the registrar of her college saying that after checking a computer error they found that she lacked 3 credits for her degree, so her degree in teaching was no longer valid. It also stated that she could not complete the credits on line, but had to be on site. (She lives 3 hours from the college.) She called me up screaming when she found out it was an April Fool's joke I played on her! :lol:

Well we got an office manager here at where I work with an authentic looking letter from a temperance preacher…the letter went something like this:

Dear Mr. (Name deleted)

I write this letter to explain the benevolence of our organization, and to make a personal request to you in our hour of need.

My Names Reverend Thomas B. Sketsal. I represent a group that brings comfort and Gods own word to the overlooked souls that are in the devils clutches of alcoholism and debauchery. Part of our temperance theme was demonstrating the evils of drink, in displaying our most unusual temperance subject, our dear Brother Allen.

Brother Allen represented all that we have strived to prevent in these sad parishioners for many years. Brother Allen is the product of many years of imbibing the evil alcohol and partaking of the rites of flesh our great country has been infested with for many years. Nightly, he would stay on the stage, staring at the crowds through blood shot eyes, his contorted face drooling in excess. His leering face would light up at the slightest hint of a shortened hemline. I confess, more people turned from alcohol and their sinful ways after viewing this wretched example than my words could possibly convey.

Recently, Brother Allen was taken from us after a long fight with the demons that took his life. During a recent conversation with friends in Oklahoma City, your name came up as a possible replacement for him. After viewing a picture of you in action, I’d say you more than meet our requirements as a living example of intemperance. Would you consider taking his place in our revival? Know that if you take this holy cause into your bosom, you will surely save countless thousands in our fight with this, our national disgrace.

Looking forward to meeting and working with you in our future endeavors.

Reverend Thomas B. Sketsal

The look on his face, to say the least, was worth it. :lol:

go ahead...but what ever you do...dont use paper with a wtermark of your company on it!

and type with leather or rubber gloves on..they are dusting his for finger prints rights now... :shock:

I used to have to wear latex gloves at work, and I think i can come up with a very good church watermark on the computer. Now, if I could just get someone to mail them from another part of the country!! ;)

More of a practical joke .. but good on April Fools, or just a bored Saturday evening. Red jolly rancher candies (any hard sticky candy will do, really) .. unscrew the shower head, place two or three inside .. screw it back on (may have to seal with pipe dope). When your mates hit the shower .. about two hours later they'll walk around wondering why every piece of lint, paper, dead flies are sticking to them.

:lol: Those are all pretty horrible. I wonder how much April Fool's Day pranks shorten the lives of the average person?

Those are all pretty horrible. I wonder how much April Fool's Day pranks shorten the lives of the average person?

Any of you that jump ... have a fake static line with just the slide lock and about four feet of line. Hook it onto the anchor cable just ahead of your own. As you shuffle to the door, hand the fake static line to the JM or Safety and exit. The look is priceless when the line flops down and it's frayed on the end. :D

Nah, just a lot of smoke sessions. Now, if you WANT an art. 15 to hang on your wall .... daisy chain it. :twisted:

soilder79936 said:
my girlfiriend april fooled me saying that she was pregnat

Ouch... :shock: :?
Shouldn't be allowed to joke about things like that!

Not an April Fool's Joke, but Funny!

1) Go to www.Google.com.

2) Type in (but don't hit enter): "weapons of mass destruction".

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button instead of the normal "Google

search" button.

4) READ CAREFULLY what appears to be a normal ERROR message.

Make sure you read the whole error message. Someone at Google

apparently has a sense of humor.

Try this soon, before someone at Google fixes it!

Re: Not an April Fool's Joke, but Funny!

Janie said:
Try this soon, before someone at Google fixes it!

It's great one.. :lol:
But I don't think google will fix it soon..
It has been like that for months.

Back