Is This Anything?

Check This Out, think the 1992 riots. Bringing them to a close was Cobra's Pilots sent from a nearby Marine Base. Subtract 1992 from 2012.

Two from two is zero. borrow from thousand position, drop off nine in the hundreds leaving eleven in the tens. Nine from eleven is 2. What'cha think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Military intervention into civilian law enforcement is against the law for the federal government. Only state governors have the right to call up the national guard, composed from the citizens of their own states. I think federal government breaking the law in such a matter would be the straw that broke the camel's back regarding tolerance of citizen's toward the plethora of laws already unconstitutionally enacted.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Hey what works, works. Vice President Chaney sent them. But he had a hunting accident too.

deadsanta.jpg

When you're hot you're hot when you're not you're not. I'll say it again : the straw that would break the camel's back.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

There were Marine units sent to LA during the 92 Riots, by order of POTUS, including AH1 Cobras, and UH1 Huey's for observation.

Hmm in 1992 I was so busy writing public domain software at home that I ignored the news. So the federals did break the law and get away with it, which establishes a precedent?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Military intervention into civilian law enforcement is against the law for the federal government. Only state governors have the right to call up the national guard, composed from the citizens of their own states. I think federal government breaking the law in such a matter would be the straw that broke the camel's back regarding tolerance of citizen's toward the plethora of laws already unconstitutionally enacted.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

I'm not a genius on American law but I am currently studying Civil Rights in America at school. We looked at Little Rock and and President Eisenhower was 'forced' to send in the National Guard to protect the students. So was that illegal? Or wasn't it civilian law enforcement?

That is a good question to be asked. The protocol is supposed to be that the President ASKS the specific governor to call up the national guard in the event of an emergency situation. The President is NOT supposed to ORDER any state governor to do anything regardless of emergencies...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Posse can be suspended by POTUS with approval of Congress and Federal Troops used to assist local and State Goverment as it was in 1992 at LA, or Federal can totally take control.

A governor can call up the NG with out Federal Approval.

POTUS can Federalize the NG without the States approval.

In the Civil Rights era the 101st was sent to Little Rock

In the 60's the 82nd was sent to Chicago.

there are clauses that allow this.

Hmmm I guess that there is always some loophole which can be exploited in poorly written documents by the unscrupulous...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

:rolleyes:Yeah you're right. Federal assets should never be used to assist State or Local Gov when a situation is out of their control.:rolleyes:

Shoulda let it burn!

Back