Anyone want to punchin the face for $3,000?

WTF is that?!!? The WINNER gets a punch in the face? thats no fun...Itd be better if the winner got to punch someone in the face...

Pretty inventive way to make a little cash if ya ask me. On the other hand. . . . I can go downtown and get punched in the face for free!!

Pretty inventive way to make a little cash if ya ask me. On the other hand. . . . I can go downtown and get punched in the face for free!!
Just go to the local ghetto and say n*****. Guaraunteed.

Use "n" word, there are more than one color on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a bar here that allows people to vent their daily frustrations on the staff by verbally or physically abusing them. Its making a buttload of cash.

There's a bar here that allows people to vent their daily frustrations on the staff by verbally or physically abusing them. Its making a buttload of cash.

I'd like to see the United States Catholic Bishops Conference offer that service.

:) :lol: :D

Just go to the local ghetto and say n*****. Guaraunteed.

Use "n" word, there are more than one color on this forum.
As long as they can say it, I can too. If anyone has a problem with me using it in a non-derrogatory manner, they can come and talk to me. Untill then, I will continue to say it. Its not the word itself thats bad, its the connotation.

It would be nice for the stories and stuff...LOL..."You should see the other guy."

Back