Anyone seen Resident Evil 2 yet

Jason Bourne

That looks hella tight, i will see it probably this weekend, if i am not mistaken that is a Galil MAR that Carlos has. Carlos kicks ass, always saving Milla Jovovich(SHE IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT) YES SHE IS HOT, and Carlos with those duel pistols was kicking so much ass.

Dude, the girl playing Jill is much hotter. I ahvnt seen the movie but I heard it was like the first, dumb but harmless. So probably mindless killing and such so do with that what you will. Also on some other boards there is this large fight going on about this scene in the trailer where she runs down the side of a building. Granted this isnt actually happening. She is attached to a rope and leaping rapidly off the building as she goes down. Now some say thats impossible but the stunt isnt digital. The stunt woman actually did that down X story high building for the movie. ASlso someone called it "speed roping" aparently Special Ops do this alot.ANy thoughts?

I haven't seen the movie (or that scene), so I can't comment on that.
But it's possible, and fun ( :) ), to run/leap down (face first) buildings etc. attached to a rope.
I've done that on buildings, dams, quarries etc. several times myself.
We call it "Australian Rappelling". (Don't know why....)

NOt going to see it. my sibs have the game. Ok, had, then they all got scared one night and ended up in mine and my parents bed and it went bye bye....

Hey Stafford i saw the behind the scenes interviews and that scene wasn't using any digital effects, the stunt double did it all. Milla Jovovich claimed that she wanted to do it but the director would not allow her, that sucks, i would jump off that building in a second.

I've seen the trailer (and that building thing), and all I can say is :lol:

It's possible (as I see it) to do it in two ways:

#1: You need to have someone at the top breaking the rope for you.
(the stuntwoman did probably have that, but Milla was alone on the roof)

#2: you could have some kind of automatic breaking device at the top, that slowed down your decent.
But stoping/slowing down before you hit the ground would have been VERY hard to do.. :D
Unless you have measured the exact lenght of rope so you would stop just before you reached the ground.
(but she didn't do that in the movie trailer)

So the stunt is possible to perform, but not the way it was supposed to look like in the movie (without help).

In order to do that you need throw out the rope first, and use on of your hands to break on your way down.
That's possible, and very fun.. :)

I saw it.

Both chicks in the movie are total hotties!

The movie itself was okay. But if you like to see hot chicks with guns then you will probably like this one.
The trailers seem to make it out as a zombie movie, but it wasn't really about the zombies. :m16shoot:
Oh yeah, theres a scene with Milla naked.

yea i heard about the Milla naked scene but i'm not really into that, i will only look at a naked woman if i am married to her, redleg yea i think it was the second option, because they said in the interviews that they had a machine or something doing something with the rope, either way i would jump off that bulding faster than anyone could say swan dive, then i would pull out two Desert Eagles(which i already so you know i didn't pull them out of my ass so to speak) and i would shoot every zombie on the ground before landing on one knee like Blade.
Zombies suck and should all be shot

Back