Anyone living with or knowing a Borderline person? - Page 4

--
Boots

March 10th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Alright SilverPhoenix. I can't but agree. I mean I've read much about it.
I am perfectly aware that BPD is a wide term. And I'm awfully sorry if I somehow caused you offense. You know I didn't mean to.

My point here is the following:

It is different when you have the same problem (or similar) and you are in the hospital to be treated and cured by doctors and have to share your time with them.
I have no such problem. I am not being paid for this. I did not choose this. I have to study and graduate. I have to think about life, my girlfriend. When I go back home and I need to rest I have to face this. doctors... it's their job. They just go home and things. Me, well it's not a job, it's life.
Being a normal guy.
March 10th, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Alright SilverPhoenix. I can't but agree. I mean I've read much about it.
I am perfectly aware that BPD is a wide term. And I'm awfully sorry if I somehow caused you offense. You know I didn't mean to.

My point here is the following:

It is different when you have the same problem (or similar) and you are in the hospital to be treated and cured by doctors and have to share your time with them.
I have no such problem. I am not being paid for this. I did not choose this. I have to study and graduate. I have to think about life, my girlfriend. When I go back home and I need to rest I have to face this. doctors... it's their job. They just go home and things. Me, well it's not a job, it's life.
Being a normal guy.
Yeah I know. And it can't be easy on you. But I don't get payed to live with these biatches either.
March 10th, 2005  
Missileer

Italian Guy,
This guy sounds like the reincarnation of Howard Hughs.
--
Boots
March 11th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Italian Guy,
This guy sounds like the reincarnation of Howard Hughs.

LMAO Yeah you bet! Moving out pretty soon though. I don't care too much now. It's just been hard for me living with him for years.