Anyone....Jersey Encampment??

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6

Anyone going to the New Jersey encampment. I'm going as staff to the New York Encampment, but a bunch of my friends and I want to go to Jersey too. Anyone going???? Tell me what we do there or what there is to do???

Thanks,
c/SMsgt Sarah Stenuf
NY, Syracuse Composite Squadron 135

I know the commander, he's a really good firend. I was going to go, but I couldn't. Grrr.....

I think I know of one other person going, but she's on staff.

theres only 31 inflight right now lol for it...so i'll send in my application by the end of this week. I know staff people going too.i heard that the commander was a nice guy, funny. Should should go, alot of poeple said it was fun, they do different stuff then what we do at our NY encampment, but shouldn't be too hard to get around and what not.

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6 said:
theres only 31 inflight right now lol for it...so i'll send in my application by the end of this week. I know staff people going too.i heard that the commander was a nice guy, funny. Should should go, alot of poeple said it was fun, they do different stuff then what we do at our NY encampment, but shouldn't be too hard to get around and what not.
Their staff is full last he told me...but whatever.
Yup, Greg's a nice guy. Goof ball at times....but an outstanding cadet and brother.

there staff is full 62 people...but im saying there inflight(basic cadets) there is only around 31 last time i checked with one of the flight commanders there. Which idk about anyone else, but that seems REALLY low, thats like 1/4 of ours???!!!

CAP_FOXTROTgrl6 said:
there staff is full 62 people...but im saying there inflight(basic cadets) there is only around 31 last time i checked with one of the flight commanders there. Which idk about anyone else, but that seems REALLY low, thats like 1/4 of ours???!!!

Yeah, Greg is trying to make it to where anybody will be accepted, even if they are only a runner for a top or something. I was going to go as staff, and then said, heck, I'll go as a cadet - but a point was made that it would be almost impossible for me to switch back to that position given that I've been a Cadet Commander in worse conditions then a few of them thought existed - so it may be a little awkward.

Anyway, I'm not going, so yeah. However, I might just rebel and show up for graduation... but thats highly unlikely.

lol yea im just going to the fun of it...this will be my third encampment, second as a inflight. But whatever i really don't mind. I'm more of a staff there, just as a inflight if you get what i mean. I do more things, and help out alot more then the inflights, cause for most of them it is their first year. I was goin on staff but im alreayd on stafff for NY so....that would have been too much to handle with back to back weeks.

I will also be attending the NY CRS (cadet rocketry school) any of you going??

I was thinking on doing staff at NY encampment next year can you tell me a little about that? IM me or whatever

C/msgt Angelo Underly
GLR-IN-049 South Bend Composite
1st Sergeant

NY encampment

Sure I can tell you everything that you would like to know about it you can email me AECoronagrl6 thats my AIM. Then I can tell you all the things that you wish to know.

Back