Anyone here have or had an Opt. 40

NS17IL

Just wanted to see if anyone has or is going to RIP or Ranger School? If you have gone to RIP what was it like in your oppinion. If you are a DEP with an Opt. 40 when do you leave, whats your MOS, were is you BCT?
I am a DEP with an Opt 40 after AIT I will be a 68W and I will be going to Airborne school.
Nathan

Just wanted to see if anyone has or is going to RIP or Ranger School? If you have gone to RIP what was it like in your oppinion. If you are a DEP with an Opt. 40 when do you leave, whats your MOS, were is you BCT?
I am a DEP with an Opt 40 after AIT I will be a 68W and I will be going to Airborne school.
Nathan

I know of one, but he is pretty busy as he is in the pipeline now.
Send your contact info over PM and I will forward it on to him.
Up to him to take it from there.

//KJ.

Roger that Future Medic, I already belong to ArmyRanger.com it is a great informational site.
KJ, I was just wanting to see what they thought about RIP, inturupt his schedual will not be needed thank you very much. As I told Future Medic the ArmyRanger.com forum is a good source of information.
Future Medic are you a 68W or going to be?
Nathan

Nathan

Gotta be careful with things like this. Some of it may violate OPSEC and PERSEC.

Roger that Future Medic, I already belong to ArmyRanger.com it is a great informational site.
KJ, I was just wanting to see what they thought about RIP, inturupt his schedual will not be needed thank you very much. As I told Future Medic the ArmyRanger.com forum is a good source of information.
Future Medic are you a 68W or going to be?
Nathan

I will be joining with the 68W/option 40 contract.

Back