Anyone Have This Wallet?

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
(This might be the wrong forum; if so, Mods -- feel free to move.)

Anyone have/use the Spec-Ops THE Wallet? I've seen this in the PX a couple of times and really like it, but it's a bit on the big side.

LGwallet_1.jpg

I don't wear BDU's on a daily basis, so it's not like I can just throw this into the cargo pocket on the legs. It fits into my jeans back pocket okay, but has anyone tried putting it into dress pants pockets, or your Class B/khaki uniform back pants pocket? Thanks in advance...

Take it from me, hip pockets are the best thing for preventing theft. I've never worn a wallet in the back pocket.

i wear kinda tight pants (not gay tight, but what you think of a cowboy as wearing tight...) and my wallet is loaded w/ various cards and money and change, so i could feel if anyone was trying to jack it...

The reality is that if someone really wants to go after you, there's not a whole lot you can do to stop them if they're a professional.

This thing is just a bit too big to put in a front hip pocket. The THE Wallet Jr. is better for that, and that's on my list for my next wallet, unless the regular THE Wallet will fit in my back pants pocket (which do have a button to secure the pocket). I guess I'll just have to make sure I hit the PX in uniform one day, which I really hate doing these days...

I live in the den of professional thieves. Front pocket of the pants is the only surefire protection. And glare at everyone so they know you're not a food animal.

I got my first wallet when I was in High School and kept it in my back pocket, it was pickpocketed off me on a regular basis by a friend of mine who thought he was clever.
Since then I now carry it in the front pocket, it makes for a bit of bulky feeling to my leg but it has never been stolen.

Last edited:
I live in the den of professional thieves. Front pocket of the pants is the only surefire protection. And glare at everyone so they know you're not a food animal.

Amen, bulldogg. Luckily, my normal face appears to be glaring, so...

Trust me- If I'm going to some place like New Orleans, Browning Black Ice int he right hip pocket, cash and hunting license in the left.

Back