Anyone going to WTC in Febuary?

Goon

I ship to WTC in Feb. I am curious to see if there are any others who are making the trip.

WTC is the Army's new Warrior Transition Course. Prior service go to it when the go back in the military.

Goon said:
I ship to WTC in Feb. I am curious to see if there are any others who are making the trip.

I am going to be making the trip in Feb. What branch of service are you previously from?

I was in the Marine Corps. has your recruiter told you anything about this Course? There is not a lot of info floating around since it is fairly new. I will give you any info I can if it helps. What is your MOS going to be and what service were you in before?

Goon said:
I was in the Marine Corps. has your recruiter told you anything about this Course? There is not a lot of info floating around since it is fairly new. I will give you any info I can if it helps. What is your MOS going to be and what service were you in before?

No, my recruiter said that he didn't know much of anything about the course himself. Yes, info. is always a big help. I would appreciate it. Thank You. My MOS is going to be 91w (Combat Medic). And Your's? I was in the Navy before.

Same here 91W. I go to Ft. Sam after. I am at Ft. Knox on Feb 1st to March 11th. I am supposed to go to Texas on March 14th. Just look for the old guy and it will be me.

Goon said:
Same here 91W. I go to Ft. Sam after. I am at Ft. Knox on Feb 1st to March 11th. I am supposed to go to Texas on March 14th. Just look for the old guy and it will be me.

Cool, we have the same schedule. I am the young blonde with a unique last name. Beaty. It shouldn't be too hard to find me from what I hear.

Goon said:

I also leave for WTC in Feb. I was in the marines from 91 till 98. I was a 1341, Heave Equip Mech, now i'm going into the Army as 88M, Motor Transport.

I don't know where i go after AIT, only that i should know when i grad from WTC. I have a good amount of info, if you want it. I have a schedule, and i got a copy of the first class handbook, which goes over the rules of the class.

you can email me zachayes@yahoo.com.

cya there.

Zach

I'll see all you ladies there. I ship out Feb 3 from Denver. Expect to have play babysitter for all the new enlistees at reception. If you haven't been there in the winter I can tell you it will be cold. When I did basic there we did our PT inside the barracks. Running in place got old real quick.

Back