Anyone going to WTC in Febuary?

--

December 1st, 2004  
Goon

Topic: Anyone going to WTC in Febuary?

I ship to WTC in Feb. I am curious to see if there are any others who are making the trip.
December 7th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

this might be a dumb question but what is WTC???
December 7th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

WTC=World Trade Center

But really there is nothing to see now that the buildings are gone.
--
December 8th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

that's what I thought, but why would anyone SHIP to it? There's nothing but a landmark where they once stood in ny
December 9th, 2004  
Goon

WTC is the Army's new Warrior Transition Course. Prior service go to it when the go back in the military.
December 10th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

They should really build two more towers exactly like the old ones. The New York skyline is empty without them.
December 10th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon
WTC is the Army's new Warrior Transition Course. Prior service go to it when the go back in the military.

Ok GOON, that makes a lot more sense than World Trade Center.
December 11th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Oops I didn't see where it said Ship i thought you were talking about the buildings.
December 21st, 2004  
laurenbeaty

Topic: Re: Anyone going to WTC in Febuary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon
I ship to WTC in Feb. I am curious to see if there are any others who are making the trip.

I am going to be making the trip in Feb. What branch of service are you previously from?
December 28th, 2004  
Goon

I was in the Marine Corps. has your recruiter told you anything about this Course? There is not a lot of info floating around since it is fairly new. I will give you any info I can if it helps. What is your MOS going to be and what service were you in before?