Anyone going to WTC in Febuary?

Sorry i have been gone. I am not from Texas. From Maine original in South Carolina now. Getting closer for us. Had to take the PT test last week and now all is good to go. Report to MEPS on the 31st. Gave my notice at work yesterday so everything is good to go. Has anyone told you that you should use the same packing list as regular basic? I am not sure what we as prior service are supposed to bring and what we are not. In the USMC we brought nothing but what we were wearing and did not see the clothes until we were ready to graduate. Look forward to meeting all of you. Sounds like this WTC is still pretty new and they are working out the kinks. email me goonclown@hotmail.com if you want before we ship.

Wtc in Feb.

I'v been out of the Army for a few years, but thought I needed to re-enlist for while. I heard they have a real good workout program.
After Ft. Konx I go to Ft. Sill, for 13B training (Cannon Crew Member )

I'm going to put in a call to the 1/46 Inf training NCO and or D 1/46 Inf who we are going to see what we need to bring. As I understand it we start at "phase 5" privlages. Which means we can wear civvies off duty, have off post privlages, can have a cell phone. Sounds too be more laid back than PLDC was. We will be treated like privates not trainees I am told. Since it's a hurry up and get us to speed course the focus is on training. I'll give an update as soon as I get more info.

Oh, we are scheduled to graduate March 11 at Gaffey hall BTW

Thanks checked out the site. Really looking forward to getting this show on the road.

So can any one tell me how the WTC is? I leave on the 23rd of this month and I really dont know what to expect.....

you guys still going to be in fort sam in april I should be down there on one of are b.o.s.s. trips for mardi gras

Back