anyone felling like a new chinese vs us cold war stirring up?

Say what you want about nukes. But in the end, I think they are what kept the cold war from turning hot between Russia and the US. Unless there'll be an alien invasion, deterrence is the only thing they'll ever be used for.

We have no idea what Aliens will be like so we won't know what to use against them. Will we even be able to see them? Maybe they're some kind of concentrated gas. Everyone assumes they will fly around in space craft and be kinda weird looking humans.

We have no idea what Aliens will be like so we won't know what to use against them. Will we even be able to see them? Maybe they're some kind of concentrated gas. Everyone assumes they will fly around in space craft and be kinda weird looking humans.

This reminds me of this CGI movie called "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within", where the enemy "aliens" turn out to be phantom spirits from an asteroid that crashed into earth. They can only be killed with bio-energy weapons, etc. Hightech space stuff. Very good flick if you like sci-fi wars. :)

B00003CY5D.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Right now I think our economies are too closely entwined for anything more than a strong rivalry, maybe a space race. Who knows what the future will bring.

I can't imagine the fear of having all those Soviet nukes pointed at you for so long. It'd be different in an instant vaporization area, but I've checked the probable target map for New York state and I'm right square in the middle of the slow and painful zone.

Back