Anyone excited about War of the Worlds here? - Page 2

--
Anyone excited about War of the Worlds here?

June 23rd, 2005  
The Other Guy

Mission impossible was okay...
June 23rd, 2005  
CABAL

Tom Cruise's performance in Top Gun was outstanding, but his acting style changed much since then.
June 24th, 2005  
Locke

his delivery of lines is
hes done to many action movies which really dont require any great acting skills.
i cant imagine him getting a "serious" role, hes just not good enough
--
June 24th, 2005  
CABAL

Did you ever seen his behavior in the New York Premiere of War of the Worlds? How childish.
June 24th, 2005  
Locke

'oh no, i got a bit of water on me, i shall now melt like the wicked witch of the west. i have no sense of humour and am a boring self obsessed clod, yet i gush over a hot girl heaps younger than me because i can and everyone just writes it off as me being an eccentric actor, when in actual fact i need a personality and career transplant"

or smth like that, IMO
June 24th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Mission impossible was okay...
I agree he has done some "ok" movies but I think he is one of the most over rated actors around.

Quote:
Tom Cruise's performance in Top Gun was outstanding, but his acting style changed much since then.
Oddly enough I prefered the "Hotshots" version of top gun.
June 24th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
'oh no, i got a bit of water on me, i shall now melt like the wicked witch of the west. i have no sense of humour and am a boring self obsessed clod, yet i gush over a hot girl heaps younger than me because i can and everyone just writes it off as me being an eccentric actor, when in actual fact i need a personality and career transplant"

or smth like that, IMO
well, your famous and the KNOW there are alot of nut jobs out there and then all of a sudden, someone squirts SOMETHING on you....jebus amn, i'd freak out too.

they said it was for a comedy show....thing was, it wasn't even that funny
June 25th, 2005  
Snauhi

I am going to see it.
June 25th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
I am going to see it.
I think if you can forget any previous knowledge of the movie and look at it simply as a new sci-fi it could be worth watching however I think people that look at it as a remake may be horribly disappointed.
June 25th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
I am going to see it.
I think if you can forget any previous knowledge of the movie and look at it simply as a new sci-fi it could be worth watching however I think people that look at it as a remake may be horribly disappointed.
its always like that