Anyone ever seen the movie Sniper?

As you said - an OK movie. Some parts are good, others not. But avoid Sniper 2 if you can, I thought that movie was a complete misery.

sunb! said:
As you said - an OK movie. Some parts are good, others not. But avoid Sniper 2 if you can, I thought that movie was a complete misery.

thats basically summing everything up. I defnitily suggest you dont watch Sniper 2

FutureDevilDog said:
I was watching it today since I am sick and I have nothing to do. I thought it was an ok flick, but, what do you guys think?
yeah,,, watched it couple of months ago on History channel

Pyro said:
sunb! said:

thats basically summing everything up. I defnitily suggest you dont watch Sniper 2

Why Sniper 2 isn't good? By the way, I did watch all 3 Snipers movie

Damnit, I can't remember which one I've watched...but I'm pretty sure it's the first one (had Billy Zane in it). Like everyone said, it's pretty decent.

The bit where the guy cut off Beckett's trigger finger was pretty messed up...Wait, how'd they manage to do anymore Sniper movies without his finger?! :shock: or did he go lefty?

CDTGaticaW201 said:
Seriously though......What'd they do about his finger? Did he retrain and become a lefty??

They, the rebels or criminals if you like, removed it quite slowly with a piece of wire...

^^ Yeah, They take it off slowly in painful. I thought Marines supposed to discharge him.

Back