Anyone else play "War"? Paintball, Airsoft, toygun

FO Seaman

Heres some pics of me dressed up, I use to play but we moved to a populated area where there are no woods.

eagles2.jpg

Look like an idiot with the goggles.

eagles7.jpg

eagles9.jpg

eagles3.jpg

eagles4.jpg

hello

I still paintball, also still disagree that the marshals have to have powerful rifles/guns compared to the people taking part!!

I had a beaut of a mark on neck once!

Here in the states theres a law stating that the paintgun can't be over certain FPS.

The price of my gear wasn't much

Helmet: Free/grandpa gave it to me
Body Armor: Free/grandpa gave it to me
BDU's:$8.00/ Thrift store
LBE: Free/$11.00/ dad and bought the butt pack
Goggles:Free. cousin gave it to me
Boots:Free/CAP issue
M4:Free/dad gave it to me
Claymore:Free/found it
Ammo Crates:Free/ gifts
Eveything else was free too.

well unlike you Air cadet i had to pay for all my stuff and get somthing called a JOB.......all my gear would add up to $500+ and i hope you dont play paintball with goggles

Well no and I don't have a hard on about someone who got their gear from family members who served their country. And yes I have a job also, but I don't go to US Cav. I go to Surplus stores and get it cheaper.
And no I don't, I don't have a mask of my own the Army supplys mine when I go to the MOUT site, just like they do for everyone else. And I'm Cadet Airman Adam Seaman not Air Cadet, I'm a Civil Air Patrol Cadet AF/AUX, not a Canadian Air Cadet.

Whats your problem Joe? You dislike me because I get stuff for free?

If you want to turn this into a boasting contest, alright.

I have so much gear that it takes up six 4x4 ft boxes and my whole closet and its more that $3,000 in military issue gear.

But none of that really matters because its just gear.

sorry i didnt mean for it to sound rude..and i never said i disliked you so..and you got pretty much all of that you most likely wont use.

by the way all of my family members did serve and die for this country so dont start bashing me.

lets see, my gear:
spyder imagine paintball gun (electronic handgrip wont hold a charge anymore)
spyder compact 2 in 1 (used, handgrip cracked a week after i got it)
stock masks from spyder (not that comfortable, and i look like a noob with them on even though i've been playing for several years)
2X 12 oz co2 tanks
1X 9 oz co2 tank
barrel squeegee
electric hopper (found it on the street while riding my bike one day 8) )

and it gets better guys!
no one in my town will hire a 15 year old so i dont have money to pay for paint, which costs a bundle and a 1/2 :roll:
:cen:

Well i have a med pack with # MREs always...2 vest a small one and a heavy gunner one
Tippman flatline barrel 98 coustom with a foldable stock .....remote line...response triger....electrick halo hopper...all american barrel.....a ghille suite (hardly ever use unless is one of the long ass wars we sometimes have)(use it for hunting to) 2 20 oz 1 14 oz 1 9oz a Pro Carbine, 2 pistols, Boots, i have a Great mask (dont remember the name of it starts with a V)

which vforce is it, because they make a lot of different style masks...
i like those new ones out, the "predator"(?)
i forget if that is the name but its got like, spikes at the top and it angles inward at the bottom...

Rental masks are brutal; no comfort at all. I like my JT Flex 7 though, nice and cheap, but not huge like my old X-Ray.

So Cadet, are you wearing issued kit on a recreational activity? (memories of what my course went through when some numpty wore his bush hat to the mall still gives me the shivers).

Me and my teammates are diehard paintballers. We play scenario, speedball, recball, hyperball, and woodsball. My equip list at the moment includes:

Guns:
Cobra Mamba IR3 Angel (use most unless I wanna old skool with the AMG)
Gloss Gold Viking
Xmilled Bushy with PDS
Green/green fade e-orracle autococker
Spyder AMG LCD
none are straight stock guns

Other:
Angel AIR
91/3000 HP tank
Halo B hopper
Egg2 hopper
Halo TSA backman hopper
V-force morph mask
JT Commz Proteus mask
freak barrel set
evil pipe barrel set
Redz Invincible Jersey
Angel airtime gloves
Evil "rule the world" gloves
plus odds and ends and extra parts :)

Had an offer through Dye for C4 clothing line like pants, jersey, etc for a small amount for sponsorship. Plus a local store sponsors myself and a friend individually. Our new team is made up of some good talent, we'll see where it goes...

I still play paintball when I get the chance.

It's been about a year, but a year before that, Smith Lake here near Fort Bragg had a D-Day invasion tournament.

It was awesome. One team stayed up on the hills and they had beach landing vehicles mocked up with ramps to lower down and rush out. It was insane.

Back