Anyone else play "War"? Paintball, Airsoft, toygun - Page 2

February 9th, 2005  
Well i have a med pack with # MREs always...2 vest a small one and a heavy gunner one
Tippman flatline barrel 98 coustom with a foldable stock .....remote line...response triger....electrick halo hopper...all american barrel.....a ghille suite (hardly ever use unless is one of the long ass wars we sometimes have)(use it for hunting to) 2 20 oz 1 14 oz 1 9oz a Pro Carbine, 2 pistols, Boots, i have a Great mask (dont remember the name of it starts with a V)
February 9th, 2005  
rotc boy
February 9th, 2005  
yeah thats it lol
February 9th, 2005  
rotc boy
which vforce is it, because they make a lot of different style masks...
i like those new ones out, the "predator"(?)
i forget if that is the name but its got like, spikes at the top and it angles inward at the bottom...
February 9th, 2005  
the renting one
February 9th, 2005  
rotc boy
thats what i have, i hate it, its a noobs mask!
February 9th, 2005  
maby its not the mask maby its the player hehehe
February 9th, 2005  
Rental masks are brutal; no comfort at all. I like my JT Flex 7 though, nice and cheap, but not huge like my old X-Ray.

So Cadet, are you wearing issued kit on a recreational activity? (memories of what my course went through when some numpty wore his bush hat to the mall still gives me the shivers).
May 28th, 2005  
Me and my teammates are diehard paintballers. We play scenario, speedball, recball, hyperball, and woodsball. My equip list at the moment includes:

Cobra Mamba IR3 Angel (use most unless I wanna old skool with the AMG)
Gloss Gold Viking
Xmilled Bushy with PDS
Green/green fade e-orracle autococker
Spyder AMG LCD
none are straight stock guns

Angel AIR
91/3000 HP tank
Halo B hopper
Egg2 hopper
Halo TSA backman hopper
V-force morph mask
JT Commz Proteus mask
freak barrel set
evil pipe barrel set
Redz Invincible Jersey
Angel airtime gloves
Evil "rule the world" gloves
plus odds and ends and extra parts

Had an offer through Dye for C4 clothing line like pants, jersey, etc for a small amount for sponsorship. Plus a local store sponsors myself and a friend individually. Our new team is made up of some good talent, we'll see where it goes...
May 29th, 2005  
I still play paintball when I get the chance.

It's been about a year, but a year before that, Smith Lake here near Fort Bragg had a D-Day invasion tournament.

It was awesome. One team stayed up on the hills and they had beach landing vehicles mocked up with ramps to lower down and rush out. It was insane.