Is Anyone Cricket Fan?

Yes Indeed - at Pakistan 145 or so for 5 It could have gone either way, but I reckoned it favoured India ; Pakistan made a good fist of it from there on.

I haven't seen the finish yet; great day great game; credit to cricket.
Well played both sides, Congratulations to India. Zhaldev's prediction was spot on from the beginning; India v. Sri Lanka for the grand-final. Another great occasion coming up hopefully.:smile:

Last edited:
Yuppie.......INDIA WON.......I thought India would win by 30-40 runs but 29 is good....now in final on Saturday....man betting is illegal here otherwise would have made the fortune....
facing malinga will be tough need to sort him out...

Yuppie.......INDIA WON.......I thought India would win by 30-40 runs but 29 is good....now in final on Saturday....man betting is illegal here otherwise would have made the fortune....
facing malinga will be tough need to sort him out...

Hi,

lol betting is illegal and in spite of that the Figure that news channels have estimated is 2000 Crore Rs have been batted during the India vs Pakistan match ;)

Writing is on The Wall :) ... 1.2 Billion people are about to go beseark

Sri Lanka has really been let down by their Bowling , Apart form malinga's first spell everyone has look ordinary .. India has won the World cup, they are the World champions .. Fireworks are on .. Party has started .. World's biggest party .. ;)

Last edited:
Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...................................
Dhoni played the captions knock....early jitters but that was all.....Ghambhir was fantastic until his 97....but being sachin fan i missed his innings....but he surely deserve this WC....
sixth time lucky, took 21 years to win...its never too late....

Hi,

lol betting is illegal and in spite of that the Figure that news channels have estimated is 2000 Crore Rs have been batted during the India vs Pakistan match ;)

lol....it may be even more....Who says India is poor....just we don't show it or rather we show it in different wayz ;-)....sorry to go off topic...

200504_10150513020350133_736080132_17868976_2503765_n.jpg

196566_10150513023530133_736080132_17869077_1924785_n.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS guys; brilliant win, brillliant end, brilliant innings and last ball from Doni, brilliant crowds, brilliant World Cup altogether.

Well played.:cheers:

Haven't had the opportunity yet, Zhaldev; any big surprises yet?

Don't have any idea...even i am not following it this time...its immediate schedule after world cup is not generating any interest among people as it did last year.

WTF.........Whoa...... unbelievable India losing so badly....never thought this would happen with this team....worst efforts by team India....

Absolute shameless,lackluster performance by India in test matches in Australia.... down n out 4-nil....after England debacle i thought they will get their heads down and play like a real champs but what followed was a repetition. This was the greatest assembly of batters ever in test history and what followed was a complete irony. can't find enough words to describe the loss....

Absolute shameless,lackluster performance by India in test matches in Australia.... down n out 4-nil....after England debacle i thought they will get their heads down and play like a real champs but what followed was a repetition. This was the greatest assembly of batters ever in test history and what followed was a complete irony. can't find enough words to describe the loss....
Yeah that was pretty shocking ay.

Back