Is Anyone Cricket Fan?

i dunno but England have produced some shockers in this WC, they seem to put them-self in tight spots ..and then finally crawl out of it in the end ;)

OH yeah - like the victory over SA and the tie with India. That's what you call crawling out. I call it great cricket. LOL.

Well it was a clinical performance by pakistan against windies....windies didn't look they were playing in quarter finals..... tomorrow its make or break for india if we win tomorrow then WC is our for sure....i don't think England has any chance against Srilanka...but who knows cricket is a great leveler....

Yahooooo.India into semis..beat Australia....Ponting scored his most responsible innings since 2003 final...but cudn't save them from 5 wkt defeat....waiting for biggest match of the WC...next Wednesday against Pakistan....

Congratulations to India - good win; Aussie total was never going to be enough. Big game for you on Wednesday; some opinion has it that the Pakistan bowling will make the difference.

Meanwhile, we just need to dispose of Sri Lanka. Nice.

Last edited:
What...........OMG......not again.....SAFFERS...LOL...they certainly don't like giving up their well coveted...hard earned "CHOKERS" tag....

Meanwhile, we just need to dispose of Sri Lanka. Nice.

Muttiah Muralitharan will attempt to weave a magic spell of spin around England in Colombo , And It's very difficult to defeat Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka..... But England has pulled off some shockers in this World Cup so we never know :rock:

South Africa has again lived up to their Chokers tag ... and NZ fought well to deserve a place in the semies

Last edited:
Sri Lanka Needs 230 To win .... Doesn't sound much..But they have defenced smaller totals

Edit: Curtains are down .. this seems to be no contest .. Sri Lanka are winning hands down

Edit 2: SL won by 10 wickets.No Contest really

Last edited:
Right. No contest on the day.

Well played Sri Lanka. Great batting, but a thrashing for England, they looked very tired indeed. Players like Strauss have had 4 days at home since October, we should avoid such heavy commitment in future - and now oue own season starts. Congratulations to India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and NZ and best wishes for great semi-finals.:smil:

@Del Boy sorry mate England couldn't pull this one....it was no contest at all....Well the country is impatiently waiting for Wednesday.....its final before the final...all pressure on India and especially Sachin as every one will b wanting him to score his 100th century against arch rivals...

Best wishes Friend - I hope its a really great game and that India comes out on top. Just watch out for that Pakistan bowling, put it over the fence. Your original forecast of a final India/Sri Lanka has stood up well. I will always remember the historic World Cup tie we played.:thumb:

Last edited:
Yes, I have always insisted that cricket is the most dangerous game; after all, it even gave birth to Baseball and there has long been a cricket pitch right in the centre of the heart of Corfu. Passions will run high on Wednesday when India meets Pakistan in the semi-final of the World Cup; cricket is no gentlemanly affair like Soccer or Rugby understand; listen to me- I have one missing front tooth from 1963, that flying leather grenade full in the face and I was honour bound to bat on without the tooth, pierced swollen lips and gums like I hadn't noticed. And also , of course we have the world-travelling Barmy Army on the terraces.

But really, I have noticed that terrible story; I suspect it is not related to the cricket, sounds horrific.

Last edited:
Sri Lanka Almost in the finals 218 is never going to be enough for NZ

Edit: This one is no contest also .. Sri lanka is heading for a Run over NZ

Edit2 : SL won by 5 wikets...

So tomorrow we have the biggie India Vs Pakistan :D

Last edited:
Yes, I have always insisted that cricket is the most dangerous game; after all, it even gave birth to Baseball and there has long been a cricket pitch right in the centre of the heart of Corfu. Passions will run high on Wednesday when India meets Pakistan in the semi-final of the World Cup; cricket is no gentlemanly affair like Soccer or Rugby understand; listen to me- I have one missing front tooth from 1963, that flying leather grenade full in the face and I was honour bound to bat on without the tooth, pierced swollen lips and gums like I hadn't noticed. And also , of course we have the world-travelling Barmy Army on the terraces.

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Yep - tomorrow we have the BIG one. This will be no little affair -2 cricket crazy nations! Lovely.:thumb:

Edit : And of course - Congratulations to that other cricket culprit, Sri Lanka, for strolling into the final of the World Cup; very deserved place too.

Last edited:
Hi,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlefW0X1os&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Multi-layer security at Mohali for Ind-Pak match[/ame]

Multi Layer Security at the statidum , With SPG , NSG Commandos , Fighter aircraft, Anti Aircraft Guns and 5000 Punjab Police personal guarding, Mohali looks like a fortess

Last edited:
Well, this isn't any old sport - this is CRICKET - with more than a billion followers looking in ; I understand that rival Prime Ministers are attending.

Great day.:smile:

What a match .. Watch a match .. it's still on and can go any way

Edit: Afridi Gone .. he was the last danger man for India ..

India are through ... It's India Vs Sri Lanka

INDIA WIN BY 29 RUNS, WITH SEVEN BALLS REMAINING

Last edited:
Back