Is Anyone Cricket Fan?

"pork chop go off"... is this another way of saying "we're having a barbecue" ... or ... "we're cooking out on the grill"...?

That can be quite fun, it all depends on the company of course.
No it's when meat goes bad, you would sit there all day in the sun like leaving a pork chop in your car over night.

I should have put like watching paint dry.

It is also the start of BBQ season, spring is here so warm days.

No it's when meat goes bad, you would sit there all day in the sun like leaving a pork chop in your car over night.

I should have put like watching paint dry.

It is also the start of BBQ season, spring is here so warm days.

Or "sitting on the porch watching the grass grow".....

It's been a little warmer than usual here lately. I really enjoy cooking out when it's not too hot out.

I saw my first Cricket Match at the Oval last year...Australia vs England.

Interesting experience although it took most of the Australian AT-BAT for me to understand the rules.

I think I prefer American baseball overall, but I had a good time. Beer/Cider is much better at the Oval than at Yankee Stadium that's definitely a plus.

Jumping to American football .............
t31033.gif

Cowboys lost to Redskins ..20 to 17 it was an exciting game, the score was close the entire game. I caught the last quarter they were tied 17 to 17 , went into overtime and the Cowboys lost the coin toss and the Redskins scored a field goal, Dallas then had the ball and couldn't make it far enough down field. It was a good game but.....
m0409.gif

Phil Hughes
RIP 1988- 2014
A great Australian Cricketer passed away today after a on field injury.

Its was a saddest day for cricket world... such incidents are very rare in cricket world,only 7 odd players died due to injuries caused while playing in cricket history.

R.I.P... Phil Hughes..not only Australia but whole cricket world mourns such enormous loss

Its was a saddest day for cricket world... such incidents are very rare in cricket world,only 7 odd players died due to injuries caused while playing in cricket history.

R.I.P... Phil Hughes..not only Australia but whole cricket world mourns such enormous loss
Very sad, Our son's team had a 63 sec silence and wore black arm bands as did all other teams, a local team retired on 63, the whole of NSW decided not to play grade games on Saturday. His team number 64 has been retired as well.
Today would have been his 26th birthday.

Last edited:
now an umpire died on field after the ball hit him while umpiring in Israel.
I couldn't believe they play cricket in Israel and now this tragedy?

now an umpire died on field after the ball hit him while umpiring in Israel.
I couldn't believe they play cricket in Israel and now this tragedy?
Yes maybe the umps should wear head gear? .. Not practical unfortunately.

Back