anybody watch that fox news special dedicated to our troops?

Isn't Fox News banned in Canada? I don't have all the details but thats what I heard.

Don't they have somekind if free speech guarantee in Canada?

If this is true then it would be ironic, since the liberal left is the ones always whinning about free speech. Also they must be really afraid of something, maybe something that would give the people a fair and balanced view.

lol no

There was some kind license they needed to broadcast in canada

First time through fox news was denied

First time through al jazeera was approved

talk about something chuckle worthy, canadians have this fear of conservatives.

Just like theyd rather have there country blown to bit by nukes then be willing to step under the missle defense sheild.

Rabs said:
lol no

Just like theyd rather have there country blown to bit by nukes then be willing to step under the missle defense sheild.

i think it is that U.S conservative are heavily religious. and Canadians believe in equality for everybody, that means no matter what religion you are or what minority group you are in, the government will treat you the same.

Conservatives do not generally respect the rights of minorities like homosexuals, that means Canadians nervous.

but one thing I like about conservatives is that their faith in religion make them better people.

WARmachine88 said:
phoenix_aim54 said:
Unfortunately, Fox News is not available in Canada

en....I have Fox News on channal 28 on my Shaw Cable TV????

where do you live?

I am in Ontario. I checked with my cable provider and "Rogers" provide that but it is like 5 bucks a month.

Rabs said:
lol no

It is AlQanada now. Wait and see how they will implement Sharia law in their provinicial courts in the future. That is a doomed country!

WARmachine88 said:
Rabs said:
lol no

i think it is that U.S conservative are heavily religious. and Canadians believe in equality for everybody, that means no matter what religion you are or what minority group you are in, the government will treat you the same.

Conservatives do not generally respect the rights of minorities like homosexuals, that means Canadians nervous.

but one thing I like about conservatives is that their faith in religion make them better people.

American has the Bill of Rights and the Consitution that insure freedoms, such as freedom of religion. Now I don'tknow what your being told but very few people discrminated against religion. If you check the stats American has more religions than any other country. Our government was built on religion and freedom of religion but not a just one single religion.

yes hello, not that i don't appreciate this but i was kind of trying to get a discussion about the soldiers special which was really cool, there was this one Marine who actually had a steel jaw implanted that was cool, well i mean not losing his own jaw but getting a steel one, then it was talking about how men risked their lives to save those next to them, the honor and courage can be felt in the air.

well spartacus, i would have to say yes, but that is just a guess(hey that rhymes) i would suggest checking on their website, that is the only place i could think of that they would keep it, not sure where to look though

Back