anybody have a stg44 for sale - Page 9

--

3 Weeks Ago  
MontyB

That looks like a hell of a lot of fun, I am not sure I could have spent such a short time there.
1 Week Ago  
MontyB

Took the boy out for his first "hunt" with his own rifle yesterday, it was only for rabbits but it was a good easy start for him and there were plenty of targets.
It was amusing to say the least he has a habit of closing his eyes just as he fires so it was a relief that there were plenty of hills around but by the end of the trip he bagged six so he was happy and best of all he slept well.

At some point we will move on to opossums and I have a deal that if things are going well at the end of the year we will upgrade him and go after tahr, pig and deer.
1 Week Ago  
henryb

couple years ago we could call the wild rabbits with a clicker like they used during D day. they would take the food out of your hand.the wild squirrels would let you pet them.not all but maybe three of the smarter ones. Still glad yall had fun,you will always remember that day
--
6 Days Ago  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
couple years ago we could call the wild rabbits with a clicker like they used during D day. they would take the food out of your hand.the wild squirrels would let you pet them.not all but maybe three of the smarter ones. Still glad yall had fun,you will always remember that day
Strangely shooting something for the sake of shooting isn't something I am big on but both rabbit and opossum are introduced species and they are almost at infestation levels.
After those two species we only have goat, pig and deer in the wild to hunt fortunately they are all good eating although I tend to have a soft spot for deer and leave them alone.
4 Days Ago  
henryb

saw this sell at gb last night . looks like my twin . $2000 increase from what i gave one year ago
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gb fg42.jpg (81.0 KB, 4 views)
4 Days Ago  
MontyB

What is causing the value of replicas to increase so much?
Obviously they will increase but $2000 in a year seems a lot.