anybody have a stg44 for sale - Page 7

--

2 Weeks Ago  
henryb

i live in GEORGIA you can own full auto after ATF approves your purchase,missed out on a lot of cheap mg. didnt know what was involved in being a collector. You put on the atf form COLLECTOR and thats it. I got a uzi. mp40,mp44 and the schnellfeuer and a couple suppressors plus a lot of semi autos
2 Weeks Ago  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
i live in GEORGIA you can own full auto after ATF approves your purchase,missed out on a lot of cheap mg. didnt know what was involved in being a collector. You put on the atf form COLLECTOR and thats it. I got a uzi. mp40,mp44 and the schnellfeuer and a couple suppressors plus a lot of semi autos
For us being a collector is a little more technical, for starters you get a 6 monthly inspection from a police arms officer and the licenses cost about $200 a year.
There are also storage requirements etc.
1 Week Ago  
henryb

my fg42 by smg should be in my hands on Wednesday this coming week. almost a year to get hope it works great.
--
1 Week Ago  
MontyB

Look forward to reading your opinion.
I am always conflicted by these things, on one hand I like original gear and a replica is never quite the same but on the other hand I would hate to damage or destroy an original rare item like that so a replica makes sense.
1 Day Ago  
henryb

Topic: FG42

The fg42 came last week .it was a work of art. may take a couple pics and post.later
1 Day Ago  
henryb

Topic: fg42

here is the fg42 from smg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fg422.jpg (110.3 KB, 6 views)
12 Hours Ago  
MontyB

Does that say #286?
7 Hours Ago  
henryb

iam not looking at it right now. but when i enlarged the pic i think its 0296 the mag is one i bought from sarco the ones that came with the gun looked brand new ,but they may have just refinished them.