anybody have a stg44 for sale - Page 13

--

May 5th, 2019  
MontyB

They have an iconic shape much like the tiger tank, it isn't hard to see why they are sought after.
May 17th, 2019  
henryb

reloaded some more 7.92x33 tried out my annealing machine that i bought several years ago,and was always reluctant to use. I ran about 150 thru the anneal-er and they turned out great,The bullets seated tightly again in the case mouth. One more lesson learned .Cases need annealing after being fired and loaded several times.
May 21st, 2019  
MontyB

Hehe I am too scared to reload my own chances are I would screw something up and damage something irreplaceable.
--
June 26th, 2019  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Very nice, we are coming to gripes with the new laws before I look at anything else although still working on an MG-34 to go with the 42, what I would like to find is an M1918 BAR.
There are rumours of a new category of license coming called Prohibited "P" Category which is an extension of the Collectors "C" Category and allows most of the current list of banned weapons to be kept.
June 30th, 2019  
henryb

ive been selling my mp44 mag springs i had 100 made they seem to work quite well. hbucki@hotmail.com old mag springs where worn out. had them for a couple years,anyway ,if this is not a good post feel free to remove
July 2nd, 2019  
MontyB

Given the rarity of the weapon knowing where spare parts can be obtained seems like a good thing to me.
July 12th, 2019  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
There are rumours of a new category of license coming called Prohibited "P" Category which is an extension of the Collectors "C" Category and allows most of the current list of banned weapons to be kept.

I finally have most of the information regarding my collection, essentially the new laws won't have any effect however I will have to apply for an exemption.

The relevant section is:
"A person to whom the item has special significance as an heirloom, dealers, collectors, museum curators, theatrical members/broadcasters, and people involved in wild animal and pest control can apply online for such an exemption."

Given that my collection is registered already (it does not need to be) and I have three police arms officers and two military museum curators prepared to be referenced and provide statements on the historical rarity of the items I imagine getting the exemption won't be too much of an issue.

I admit I have gone off the law changes quite a bit in recent weeks primarily because they wont serve any purpose and somewhat amusingly (in a dark kind of way) will end up missing the weapons of choice in every multiple killing in the countries history as in every case they were carried out by people weilding a .22 calibre rifle, double barrel shotgun, or axe all of which are still perfectly legal and for myself and the other collectors around the country it is just another hoop to jump through to stay right where we are.
July 13th, 2019  
henryb

WELL iam glad for you. it seem only the law abiding gun owners end up suffering the bad guys dont care because they will do what they want. My son the cop send me a pic of a fellow in the hospital er .He was demonstrating a bang stick he was trying to sell. He popped it against the palm of his hand .He never unloaded it from his last ocean dive.What a mess it created .
July 13th, 2019  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryb
WELL iam glad for you. it seem only the law abiding gun owners end up suffering the bad guys dont care because they will do what they want. My son the cop send me a pic of a fellow in the hospital er .He was demonstrating a bang stick he was trying to sell. He popped it against the palm of his hand .He never unloaded it from his last ocean dive.What a mess it created .
Personally I would like to have seen us go back to the old system where both the firearm and owner were registered and banned no weapons.

The problem I am developing is a growing suspicion that the failure here was the police.
The shooter applied for a license online and was given it without the police doing proper (any) background checks as such a foreign citizen purchased firearms legally because no one checked his referee's or background and gave him a license.

As it goes though all laws only affect the law abiding it doesn't mean we shouldn't have them, if we extrapolated that point of view there would be no point to any laws as good guys are no problem and bad guys don't follow them.
July 14th, 2019  
henryb

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dozens-ze...040830797.html who is he pointing the ar15 at. OH it wasn't loaded . remember the BANG STICK I reported on earlier .